What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

the gnome

Veteran
oh yeah :)
that's one for the books tony!
christ she looks good on this end.
is she a slow veg like SB?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dnet and GB, two different lines from the same family, will be an interesting opportunity for recombination in the future.

Fuck it, I got room for one more side project within this family line. It will be an excellent progeny testing tool.
Have to get to that at some point.

Sort of an inbred double cross. Wonder what the math is on that heh??
I think the progeny would be heterogeneous, great for selection maybe

The GB are gonna keep on with full sib crosses. Gonna work the BXer a bit too.
So the double cross might be a good tool as we go on.

Not a bad start though eh? :)

weird thing is ...... the only 2 males that i have left are the bx #12 & the DN #4 , was planning on some F2's & still am , but i might have to pass them both to ya to work with . your better at this shit than I am by a long shot !!!

Grizz

Veteran
got people begging for seeds on the ggstrains web site, ive been referring them to great lakes, I hope you can make more seeds

whiteberrieS

Veteran
Mine were...
#3 Gorilla OG, looked/smelled like OG - awesome creative high
#4 Glueberry, superloud berry funk
#6 Rocky the Farting Gorilla, tightest nugs I ever grew, 1/2oz looked like a 1/4 and...
#8 the Ocho. Ocho was longer flowering but a Glueberry like #4.

These were all keepers in their own rights, personally tried to keep #3 and #6 but I got overrun by whiteflies and the cuts never rooted.

...#7 needed a couple extra weeks so meh on #7, I don't do 3mo flowering.

Running 6 F3's and 2 BX's atm, couple more weeks til flower time. F3's are closer than the BX.

And I'm not drinking anymore
113.gif
Sorry about all that spam I was serving guys :tiphat: Would've been a nice thread without the rolling blackouts :laughing:

oti$

I would also like to hear about veg speed and stretch from those who have grown them. I can't stop drooling over the pics in this thread:D

great brozini

Tagged, due to the juicy pics ;)

Second the veg speed and stretch question over here as well... SB density with some added sturdiness, and GG growth rates would be pretty stellar!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the BX pheno's have been alot faster in veg & grew out alot better too . a least 2 of the 3 i ran . these had a 30 day veg from the show of sex , so probably a total of 50 to 60 days from seed . i don't really keep track untill sex shows on seedlings . topped a few times early in veg & the branching just went nuts afterwards . they about doubled in size during the stretch in flower of 14 days or more . Calmag hogs thanx to the SB in them & i didn't use a PK boost on this round & you can see it in the #8 SB leaner , the #6 GG leaner loved my low dose feeds of 1.4 max . i stopped the calmag once i hit flower , next run they'll get it till the stretch is over at least .

BX #6 the GG leaner at 20 days of flower

picture.php

day 55 #6 on the right #8 on the left

picture.php

BX #8 the SB leaner at 20 days

picture.php

#6 on the right and #8 on the left at 62 days ... # 6 came down at 65 & #8 came down at 71

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BX #6 GG dom at 62 days

picture.php

picture.php

#8 SB Dom at 62 days ... took another week for them to fade better & show some Amber glands

picture.php

picture.php

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
#6 went 7 1/2 oz's & #8 went just over 7 oz's . & they were under a 600 watt bulb all except the last 2 weeks when i put the thoueys back in to finish them off

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
3 gallon smarties of straight coco WB .

JW .... you got it brutha !!! let me get settled a bit & you & RB will have it coming . :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can tell Ya the veg is much faster than pure sour b. you can see the difference from sprout on. I think once they hit adolescence they fly pretty good. on the road I'll post seedling comparisons you'll see what I mean. be back in a day or two. yo josey work in on more beans now