Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Delicatessen Seeds experiences Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-04-2013, 04:43 PM #1
Husky Jackal
Very Neat Monster

Husky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud of
Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Howdy IC Magers !
I haven't found a special thread about this seedbank but I saw some very nice reports on the forums.
I'm especially interested in Queen Mother and Her Majesty (Mexico x Queen Mother) but all other experiences are welcome.
Peace, HJ.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"-Mark Twain
Husky Jackal is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2013, 03:54 AM #2
Rinse

Rinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really niceRinse is just really nice
I've heard good things, they are old skool breeders with some special looking strains.

Rinse is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2013, 08:03 PM #3
txuck

txuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the rough
Very good quality of strains, Reina Madre ( queen mother) is one of the best sativas that i tried, Mario`s clon is famous around Spain.
I tried Eddy and Her Majesty and really good flavour too.
One of the best cannabis seeds companies in spain ,with CBG, ACE, and Tropical.
The new name is Original Delicatessen,,, they have new sativas hybrids...
aio
txuck is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:21 PM #4
homero
Se˝or Member

homero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud ofhomero has much to be proud of
hi husky I grew a few years ago and it was really particular ...... I have a friend who knows him personally and he spoke very highly of him ..... a true ..... old style breeder
homero is offline Quote

Old 04-05-2013, 11:38 PM #5
Husky Jackal
Very Neat Monster

Husky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud ofHusky Jackal has much to be proud of
Thanks for the responses !
Txunck, yeah I saw those nice hybrids too on the CBG website.
I'm wondering, is the Reina Madre as fast flowering as they say ? cause I've read only good reports about the high...
Peace, HJ.

"You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"-Mark Twain
Husky Jackal is offline Quote

Old 04-12-2013, 09:23 PM #6
Peacer

[quote=Husky Jackal;5697866
I'm especially interested in Queen Mother and Her Majesty (Mexico x Queen Mother) but all other experiences are welcome.
Peace, HJ.[/quote]

exactly so Ive ordered these two 6/6 reg and i will see. maybe queen can be grown bit northern 50N what do you think? there are some QM feminised on the net...
some newer experiences?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:57 PM #7
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nice
the one I have been lurking is the Lilly from Delicatessen...i saw a pic somewhere not sure...it was a HUGE cola...a donkey dick...but apparently a sativa cross and amazing good flavour...

thanks

peace
Chefboy

Last edited by chefboy6969; 04-12-2013 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: haha found them
chefboy6969 is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2013, 09:32 AM #8
txuck

txuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the roughtxuck is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacer View Post
exactly so Ive ordered these two 6/6 reg and i will see. maybe queen can be grown bit northern 50N what do you think? there are some QM feminised on the net...
some newer experiences?
I did the QM feminised 4 years ago, and i had the original clon as well. They are very similar,,, good plants, not big yielding but nice sativa buds... anise flavour
About the lilly, i tried the pinneaple pheno,,,, really nice flavour
agur
txuck is offline Quote

Old 04-18-2013, 03:24 AM #9
CharlesUFarley

CharlesUFarley is a jewel in the roughCharlesUFarley is a jewel in the roughCharlesUFarley is a jewel in the roughCharlesUFarley is a jewel in the roughCharlesUFarley is a jewel in the roughCharlesUFarley is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky Jackal View Post
Thanks for the responses !
Txunck, yeah I saw those nice hybrids too on the CBG website.
I'm wondering, is the Reina Madre as fast flowering as they say ? cause I've read only good reports about the high...
Peace, HJ.
Hey HJ,

I just finished growing out Lily whose mother is Queen Mother(if memory serves?).At seven weeks she was all cloudy,flat out done.Curing/drying right now,I will give a smoke report later on if you wanted.Early returns are pretty potent sativa high.Lovely smell,smells like perfume crossed with fruit,very light and lovely.Branchy as all get out,would be great for scrog,solid,fast,and pretty large producer.Hope this helps my friend,take care,be well and most of all be safe my friends

Criminal: A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient capital to form a corporation.

CharlesUFarley is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:53 AM #10
chefboy6969
OverGrow Refugee

chefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nicechefboy6969 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesUFarley View Post

I just finished growing out Lily whose mother is Queen Mother(if memory serves?).At seven weeks she was all cloudy,flat out done.Curing/drying right now,I will give a smoke report later on if you wanted.Early returns are pretty potent sativa high.Lovely smell,smells like perfume crossed with fruit,very light and lovely.Branchy as all get out,would be great for scrog,solid,fast,and pretty large producer.Hope this helps my friend,take care,be well and most of all be safe my friends
CharlesUFarley..please give us a proper smoke report after a good cure...I am very seriously thinking about getting these..

peace
Chefboy
chefboy6969 is offline Quote