What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sombody form Denmark ?

caddylac

Hy,I'm from Romania,butt now I stay in Denmark..This is my second week here,and I want to get somthing to smoke butt I don;t know where to get it.
And maybe sombody know what is the law if they cath you whit weed?

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
If you only got a couple of grams, you're gonna get a fine for 500-1000 kr, I think.. Try asking weed-types in cafées, bars ect. If you really can't find anything, Christiania at Christianshavn in Copenhagen is a "good" option, some nice weed out there sometimes, only a long and a little expencive trip for you to take. But DSB (train company) got something called Orange-tickets, where you can get back and forth from fx Jutland/Jylland for ca 100-150 kr, but if I remember correctly it's only sometimes they got those tickets.