What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow Shop in Stockholm?

Thaniel

Seems like there is one in Märsta, but anything near the downtown area? If anyone is from around here, I'm also looking for a good tobacco shop, the best place to get sushi, a glass pipe, and good bars.

Thanks!
Thaniel.

I miss this sooo much, it's a real problem.

passion

Badly there is no more growshop at all in stockholm, more that the one in marsta.
I cant figure out any good tobaccoshop more than the one located in "gamla stan" at Vasterlanggatan 15 (<----the street adress). The name of the shop is Le mirage.

Hans Blix

Two pothead friendly tobacco shops in Södermalm are Danis tobak (Östgötagatan 33) and, a few blocks away, 69:ans tobak (Götgatan 69), the latter with some bongs and stuff. Most tobacco shops in Stockholm carry some pothead friendly products.

Koi

There is also a shop in Gamla Stan called 34. Or maybe it is trettiofyran.
If you want to eat good sushi. I would recommend a visit to Medborgarplatsen.
There is two good sushi places on each exit of the subway station.
There is also a good one with Japanese staff a bit up on Folkkungagatan.
Near that crazy garlic restaurant.

am allso looking for a grow supply from sweden with an online shop, i want to order to copenhagen?

anyone knows some good shops?

Koi

Sorry, I misread. I thought you said something else. No there only is that one in Märsta.
But I've heard the police surveys it. Stopping cars that been heading away from a store. Then making a bust at their apartments.

Latest posts

Latest posts