Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-09-2017, 02:00 AM #111
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
A humble but heartfelt gift for THC...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONTb86mQzJ8
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 09:22 PM #112
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
Nov 15, 2017 - PLANET X OBJECT 3 times larger than our sun appears behind our sun!

UNBELIEVABLY GIGANTIC STELLAR CORE [BROWN DWARF] ADJACENT TO OUR SUN!

UNBELIEVABLY GIGANTIC STELLAR CORE [BROWN DWARF] ADJACENT TO OUR SUN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7cH...&feature=share

PHYSICIST'S REPORT 85: A PLANET X OBJECT OF UNIMAGINABLE SIZE APPEARS Published on Nov 15, 2017
THCengineer is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 09:28 PM #113
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
^^^ The first image shows a lens reflection and the second one is natural optical reflection in the clouds.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:30 PM #114
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
Nov 17, 2017 - ARE STELLAR CORES APPROACHING EARTH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRe9gnX35zU

PHYSICIST'S REPORT 86: ARE STELLAR CORES APPROACHING EARTH - Published on Nov 17, 2017

Old 11-20-2017, 10:30 PM #115
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
I’m going to guess no...

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: female seeds bubblegummer- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347799

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:18 PM #116
THCengineer

These solid objects are neither lens reflections or optical reflections in the clouds

These solid objects are neither lens reflections or optical reflections in the clouds
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-11-20 (2).jpg
Views:	8
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	436229 Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-11-20 (3).jpg
Views:	7
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	436230 Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-11-20 (4).jpg
Views:	6
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	436231 Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-11-20.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	436232

Old 11-20-2017, 11:51 PM #117
Chevy cHaze
Joint Interest

Chevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of lightChevy cHaze is a glorious beacon of light
While I know that I know nothing, and I believe anything could happen including all this, please let's all not commit collective suicide if nothing happens ok ?
;-)

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin
Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 01:32 AM #118
Capt.Ahab
Feeding the ducks with a bun.

Capt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond reputeCapt.Ahab has a reputation beyond repute
"Mark ye, be forewarned; Ahab's above the common; Ahab's been in colleges, as well as 'mong the cannibals; been used to deeper wonders than the waves; fixed his fiery lance in mightier, stranger foes than whales.'"
Capt.Ahab is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 02:25 AM #119
brown_thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy cHaze View Post
While I know that I know nothing, and I believe anything could happen including all this, please let's all not commit collective suicide if nothing happens ok ?
;-)
Some folks have been sipping on that particular kool-aid for a great many years. That has an affect on their minds-zzzzzz. Like... yeah... fer-sher dudes. Fer sher... uh-hhhhh-uh-uh-uh-uh.

Old 11-21-2017, 06:40 PM #120
THCengineer

PHYSICIST'S REPORT 88: CHALLENGING NASA TO PROVE THAT PLANET X DOES NOT EXIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr-GwcBhmCE

PHYSICIST'S REPORT 88: CHALLENGING NASA TO PROVE THAT PLANET X DOES NOT EXIST - Published on Nov 21, 2017
LATEST PLANET X BOOK RELEASE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077BWT1LT/...

https://planetxresearcher.com/

VERITAS VOS LIBERABIT
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE