Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > Baked_Beanz OJSDKB and friends

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Baked_Beanz OJSDKB and friends Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-13-2017, 04:49 AM #551
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
you on the scotch nips again , pml

well my guess is black lime x pink lotus ..... new name is robrites rose

Robrites Rose
It's a purty one ain't it?

Also,
I don't know what nips is
But, I been drinking
Jameson
Fer six or 8 hours...

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 05:32 AM #552
beanz,n

beanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjaganjakush View Post
Black lime reserve #3 f3
View Image
hold them tight mate , must be trusted to get those . pretty thing , might call her bambi
beanz,n is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 03:04 PM #553
RckyMtRdnk

RckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud ofRckyMtRdnk has much to be proud of
Looks just like pink lotus. F2 maybe?
RckyMtRdnk is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2017, 03:42 AM #554
beanz,n

beanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to beholdbeanz,n is a splendid one to behold
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347508
beanz,n is online now Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 01:46 PM #555
too-dope

too-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the rough
Black Lime F3 #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanz,n View Post
^^^ nugget perfection there ^^^ well done mate

will enjoy seeing some #2 pop up hopefully .......
39 days from seed. In order from A-C, left to right. B is confirmed male, C is confirmed female. A is undetermined however my hunch is that it's a female.

too-dope is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:50 PM #556
=Roos=

=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
39 days from seed. In order from A-C, left to right. B is confirmed male, C is confirmed female. A is undetermined however my hunch is that it's a female.
View Image
View Image View Image View Image
look great.
you can already feel some smell?
keep them up to date in the future

=Roos= is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:10 PM #557
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
So I will be watching 2 grows on this tread the summer breeze and the black lime #3
I got popcorn for the show
Leaf Eater is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-24-2017, 04:58 PM #558
too-dope

too-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the roughtoo-dope is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Roos= View Post
look great.
you can already feel some smell?
keep them up to date in the future
Not a distinct smell yet. Plant A ended up being a male as well. Both males were discarded. C was transplanted from a 2 to 3 gallon pot for final 2 weeks in veg.
too-dope is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2017, 05:03 PM #559
=Roos=

=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light=Roos= is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
Not a distinct smell yet. Plant A ended up being a male as well. Both males were discarded. C was transplanted from a 2 to 3 gallon pot for final 2 weeks in veg.
Thx!
I did LVRK x BLR, where it smelled already in vege in some plants
thanks again, good to grow.

=Roos= is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2017, 05:45 PM #560
Kushman201

Kushman201 will become famous soon enoughKushman201 will become famous soon enough
My GTH1 x LVRK Pheno #1 at 63 days. I'm suspecting she was an LVRK leaner, and hopefully my friend still has his cut I gave him vegging so I can do her some real justice. She could have been chopped around 56ish days. I'll get some budshots up later; it's got a deep fruity musky smell. The rest have a more sour note.

Kushman201 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.