Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > DNA & Me...are there any unintended consequences? You bet! LEO can access your DNA

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
DNA & Me...are there any unintended consequences? You bet! LEO can access your DNA Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2017, 09:26 PM #11
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the post...

Guess I'll pass on the DNA tests

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is online now Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 04:07 PM #12
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the roughJustSumTomatoes is a jewel in the rough
From what I've read DNA discrimination has started to become a concern at the workplace. Suppose at an interview you are offered a bottle of water and accept it, having a drink of refreshing Dasani. After leaving the interview and disposing of the bottle it is later collected from the trash and sent off to a lab where testing confirms you have markers in your DNA for heart disease. This could lead to a decision not to hire based on liability for healthcare coverage or absence from work.

Luckily a federal law has been passed making this practice illegal... https://www.genome.gov/10002328/gene...on-fact-sheet/

I remember in George Orwell's famous book "1984" that big brother had installed a device in everyone's home called a telescreen that would keep track of everything that was said and had happened. Who would of thought that in the future people would voluntarily give up their right to privacy and even willingly pay to do it by means of ancestral DNA mapping and various smart devices listing at all times. "Alexa, tell big brother to piss off".
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:25 AM #13
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
In Cali you give up DNA on felony arrestor real criminls chhatges...they dropped charges in12 hours but got my DNA anyhow....so if I ever completely shave beware...yeehaw.....most laws don't effect corporations much..laws blah the big guys have it in the budget....$˘$$$$$....them laws don't mean shit..good luck proving shit...
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 07:32 AM #14
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to behold
When asked for dna i say open ur mouth lol

Old 11-23-2017, 11:21 AM #15
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud ofyesum has much to be proud of
Do it under an assumed name and then delete the account. That is what I did.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 11-23-2017, 11:21 AM #16
Gry
More hash tea...

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Know and understand where you live.
Very few of us will hit the grave with out such a donation.
That will not be the case for those who follow.
They will take what they want from the most innocent
as they deliver lots and lots of vaccines.