in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup - Amsterdam > IC 420 Cup 2018

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
IC 420 Cup 2018 Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2017, 06:11 PM #11
JamieShoes
Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer

JamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud ofJamieShoes has much to be proud of
JamieShoes has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
was nice while it lasted, thanks to everyone who I've met over the years it's been a blast. maybe see some of you around.

JamieShoes is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:14 PM #12
zamzia

zamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to all
Ahhh man :( I'll still be doing my November trip to Dam to see you bro.

I'm sure you need a short break to Barca
zamzia is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:14 PM #13
STRANDvasker

STRANDvasker is a jewel in the roughSTRANDvasker is a jewel in the roughSTRANDvasker is a jewel in the roughSTRANDvasker is a jewel in the roughSTRANDvasker is a jewel in the roughSTRANDvasker is a jewel in the roughSTRANDvasker is a jewel in the rough
And just for your info Gaius its not 100% with the legality there but would say it´s a different situation from ams and maybe more relaxed when inside clubs but as soon you step out your product is still illegal there :-( but still super happy its there compared to amsterdam´.

STRAND
STRANDvasker is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-15-2017, 06:46 PM #14
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieShoes View Post
was nice while it lasted, thanks to everyone who I've met over the years it's been a blast. maybe see some of you around.
Wont effect that core of us that meet up a few times a year,,
as ya know j i wont be over this month and would have missed ic in April anyway so i be over a bit later then April,,,,,
All the best for Barcelona..if its gonna keep peeps safe then right on!,,
i joined 3or4 clubs out in Barcelona,remembering where they are is another thing now ifranes is closed,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 11-16-2017, 03:55 PM #15
truecannabliss
Selection is art

truecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud oftruecannabliss has much to be proud of
I live in Barcelona so can't wait for this to happen, gonna be so cool to see all my icmag family at 420. Holler if your planning on coming and need any info.
Peace and love.
truecannabliss is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 04:41 PM #16
zamzia

zamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to allzamzia is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by truecannabliss View Post
I live in Barcelona so can't wait for this to happen, gonna be so cool to see all my icmag family at 420. Holler if your planning on coming and need any info.
Peace and love.
I'll need a full rundown True. Been to Barca twice, but both for short visits and not for herb.
zamzia is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 09:00 AM #17
Moppel
Grower for Life

Moppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to allMoppel is a name known to all
Im located in Barcelona also. Gonna be great time! See you all in April

Moppel is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:27 AM #18
gaiusmarius
Super Moderator

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieShoes View Post
i suppose thats your way of saying you won't be able to make it to Barcelona this year?

bummer man, i have a feeling it's gonna be pretty special. also the city of Barcelona is actually cheaper then Amsterdam and the flight over should be cheap too if you shop around a bit.

in the end i'm also slightly sad about the breaking of the long tradition in Amsterdam, but for things to get better they have to change and move on and we do have to make the best of available possibilities and resources to make things as cool as possible.

also this is not a move full stop, this is a test run. the fact remains that doing it in Ams is becoming harder and harder, year for year, as i've discussed with you before, so really we'd be silly not to at least give it a go in Barcelona, where we have amazing infrastructure and resources just waiting to be used.

i really hope you find a way to make it over, it's gonna be positive vibrations mon.
gaiusmarius is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 12:51 PM #19
944s2

944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute944s2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
i suppose thats your way of saying you won't be able to make it to Barcelona this year?

bummer man, i have a feeling it's gonna be pretty special. also the city of Barcelona is actually cheaper then Amsterdam and the flight over should be cheap too if you shop around a bit.

in the end i'm also slightly sad about the breaking of the long tradition in Amsterdam, but for things to get better they have to change and move on and we do have to make the best of available possibilities and resources to make things as cool as possible.

also this is not a move full stop, this is a test run. the fact remains that doing it in Ams is becoming harder and harder, year for year, as i've discussed with you before, so really we'd be silly not to at least give it a go in Barcelona, where we have amazing infrastructure and resources just waiting to be used.

i really hope you find a way to make it over, it's gonna be positive vibrations mon.
All true Gaius,, but flats are not cheap especially nice ones and watch out for Penthouses with no lift,,,,i made that mistake first time over,lol,,,like climbing Everest every night lol,,,,,
Is a beautiful city and very large,,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 11-22-2017, 05:09 PM #20
Olliedrchronic

Olliedrchronic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by truecannabliss View Post
Peace and love.
Me and all the Dr chronic family are so excited for this to happen in Barcelona not only to we get to see some good friends it’s such a beautiful city with amazing food and great variety. The extracts and flowers well I’ll let them Speak for themselves. Soon as more details are released them flights will be booked baby
Olliedrchronic is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.