Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > OG Kush > Which one has the metallic tang?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
Which one has the metallic tang? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2017, 12:06 AM #11
Bob Green

Bob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the roughBob Green is a jewel in the rough
Yup does the ash turn white or like a brick of charcoal?
Bob Green is offline Quote

Old 10-10-2017, 01:04 AM #12
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of light
i really couldn't tell you what it looked like this was like a decade ago. but no one seems to have this weed any more, i can smell that "kush is my cologne" smell from time to time in the air. but i think most people in the street have moved on to other strains or mostly about that sour. like 80% of what i find on the street is some kinda sour strain.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2017, 09:26 PM #13
maliali

maliali will become famous soon enoughmaliali will become famous soon enough
maybe you smoke ogre kush not OG kush, ogre is sensi star it has that metallic thang to it. lemony kushy ....
maliali is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2017, 01:55 PM #14
PoweredByLove
Most Loved

PoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of lightPoweredByLove is a glorious beacon of light
i remembered something. i was at a party long time ago and a guy was smoking something that smelled similar he said it was masters kush. might be related to what im looking for.

Old 10-17-2017, 02:34 PM #15
RulaTone

RulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of lightRulaTone is a glorious beacon of light
+1 sensi star

Old 10-17-2017, 06:23 PM #16
MrBungle

MrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of lightMrBungle is a glorious beacon of light
I've got a strain hunters Money Maker (RIP Franco) that I've been growing for awhile now... I just harvested it yesterday, it a loud loud strain.. I think its a Master Kush cross...its been a little while since I smoked it, but I think it might have some of that metallic in it... sometimes I get that cherry car wax type smell from it too..very intoxicating
MrBungle is online now Quote

Old 10-29-2017, 10:43 AM #17
DerpNerpem

DerpNerpem is on a distinguished road
SoCal Master sounds like a closer candidate than the OG around at that time. OG at that time was unadulterated lemon pinesol funk
DerpNerpem is offline Quote