What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(hydro) drooping!! durring flower!! air pump???

BlueDelta9

im like a week or two into flower and now my surviver rhomberry is drooooping!!!!! it looks like a plant (in soil) that hasn't been watered in a while so its drooping thats what my rhomberry looks like guys. i don't know why!?!?!?! could it be cuz my air pump came unplugged for a day(or two??) i plugged it back in and its even more droopy!! its not yellow or any discolor its just droopy. any ideas!?!?!??!?!?!!!!
HELP!!! ITS GONNA TASTE SOOOO GOOOD!!! sorry :smoker: im high :smoker:

thanks guys
-BlueDelta9

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
you are in dwc or what?

if so and you say the air pump came unplugged for a day or two? that sounds like the problem man..

G

I'm going with seedynono on this one - sounds like the air pump could be the issue. If you are running it try checking the roots and see if there's any slime as this could also be root rot.

More info would certainly help.

BlueDelta9

yess i am doing dwc. I don't know whats wrong!!
it has been fine for sooo long !!! and im doing it the exact same way as before.
i don't see any slime or feel any. im thinking aobut just going to pure h20 for a little untill/if it bounces back
doonno tho it looks really far gone
but im still gonna try a flush.
ive had air running for a good while now and i don't know whats wrong!
please help! what more info do you need??
-blueDelta9

BlueDelta9

dono actually it doesn't look dry it just is much more drooopy
i really hope i can save this shit cuz it has come a long way with me.
any emergency help???
-BlueDelta9
thanks!

G

yes they were drowning as there was no oxygen in the water...that is a major factor in dwc well actually any way you grow...make sure your air stones dont clog and you have the pumps on all of the time

G

they should...whether they herm on you or not is a whole nother thing

BlueDelta9

damn yea that would blow. if it herms would that effect my other girls in the room??? like could the male parts on this one seed up my other girls???
thanks man
-BlueDelta9

G

but of course they dont discriminate if its a girl she will get knocked up when the sack pops its like dust in the wind...every hair that gets touched by a grain of love dust...gets knocked up

BlueDelta9

damn,
what do you all recomend?
should i just kill her??
should i take all the nutes out except like an inch or two of nutes and let her be like that for a day??
im going outta town for a week starting thurs soo kinda need to do something, or else do nothing.
thanks guys
-BlueDelta9

G

nah man dont kill it...give her a chance u would be amazed in hoe resiliant these plants can be. Hopefully it aint rot though...go do your thing for a week and when you get back hopefully she will have recovered. do the stems feel hard or softer than normal?