What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best strains with high stretch?

Hello,

I'm looking for the best strains out there that are simply too stretchy? For a breeding project.

Looking for something with minimal side-branching, fast maturation, and decent mold resistance. In essence, something that is SOG-compatible other than for the stretch factor.

Cheers,

Acannademia.

theres a strain called stretch by second generation genetics which is bandaid haze x blueberry

check it out on instagram it may be what your looking for

good luck, sounds like an interesting cross

Some Diesel mixes and the offspring can be sorta pole like, just as some of the Kush plants that resemble poles instead of bushes early in growth, or when planted tightly integrated, or broadcasted in mass over an area. I think you will be hard pressed to find the older cultivars that fit the bill unless you're looking more through land race types as well as other possible hash plants that could be pole like. Last time I noted that trait it was from a Peyote Purple outcross and only a few of the Peyote initially displayed this trait.

browntrout

Veteran
My BB sativa pheno, Seems to want to shoot too the moon , 50-52 days from seed with larger long running medium density buds.

Heres two different clones that were topped a 3-4 times and left.

(left)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php