What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Duke Diamond / Dominion Seed Company

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just ordered 2 packs of Munson and 2 packs of 6Mill.

Anybody here have experience with Dukes gear?

I

i0dineAlf

SMH

SMH

... shouldn't you have asked 1st?

Why ? :laughing:

He's willing to give a different breeder a try.
I'm running his Mom Gooey x C99 and Purple Dahlia.

Only in week 3 of flowering.

I think you will be just fine with your selections... :dance013:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I've been hearing from everyone about Duke's gear and from what people are saying he has some nice stuff. Definitely on the short list.

Good to see ya Vagpuncher! Let us know how those get on!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just ordered 2 packs of Munson and 2 packs of 6Mill.

Anybody here have experience with Dukes gear?

Duke is top shelf. I know alot of people who have grown his gear, and not only no complaints, but consistent superlatives. A surprising # of those same people have used males from his packs for personal projects. We've got some of the work he did with Mr souls genes going right now, Apollo haze.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Duke is an excellent interview. Laid back southern dude. He certainly seems to know cannabis. I enjoyed listening to his takes on weed. He prefers the old school as I do so it's a no brainier there.

VP did your seeds come? Update man!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I really want to try his granny skunk, dominion skunk, but they all sound great.
He sounds so smart and knowledgeable about the plant.
And he was from Virginia!

vincentvangrow

What's up everybody? I'm a big fan of dominion seed company. I was so impressed with the dominion skunk that i went a lil crazy and bought a ton of Duke's work. Im running the dominion skunk and the screaming eagle right now. I've been seriously slacking on my grow lately. Sometimes life gets in the way. So im going to have to run all of my skunks and eagles and make sure i get a real clean run on them so i can choose my keepers and move onto the next strain. Ill post some pics on here soon from my first run of the skunks, even tho i didnt even come close to having a good run. My day job is crazy so i end up neglecting my plants sometimes. But I'm working on becoming more efficient to avoid any issues.

rykus

Started a few packs of granny skunk and burnout chem, got 26 out of 26 on both, so I’m happy so far!

Chappi

Anyone growing that polecat? I got a pack. Duke is the shit. Most underrated breeder today imo

noseburn

I've grown the Dominion skunk which just smelled like a lighter variation of cheese. Stashplant and freebird were floral like Afghanis, Munson more on the deeper cheese related scent. Most were frosty, no keepers. I would be weary of purchasing multiple packs at once. Just try one pack and you won't bury yourself like I did

X

xavier7995

What's up everybody? I'm a big fan of dominion seed company. I was so impressed with the dominion skunk that i went a lil crazy and bought a ton of Duke's work. Im running the dominion skunk and the screaming eagle right now. I've been seriously slacking on my grow lately. Sometimes life gets in the way. So im going to have to run all of my skunks and eagles and make sure i get a real clean run on them so i can choose my keepers and move onto the next strain. Ill post some pics on here soon from my first run of the skunks, even tho i didnt even come close to having a good run. My day job is crazy so i end up neglecting my plants sometimes. But I'm working on becoming more efficient to avoid any issues.

You do great grows, looking forward to it. The screaming eagle has my attention, dukes work seems all around pretty great and is a good dude from the second hand reports i have heard.

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Got some Duke gear going, looks and smells great so far.

Haven't heard much on the Dominion Diesel so I figured I'd post a photo.

Lineage is East Coast Sour Diesel x Dominion Skunk.

Day 18 of 12/12. Nice and stacked, I can already tell she will yield better than the sour. Let's see how funky she gets.

My Dominion Supa Fly (Crossroad Chem x Figure Four) are starting to put some serious stank on, as well.

picture.php

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
Does anyone have any screamin eagle mothers I could possibly get a cut of? One of the only strains I’ve smoked recently that didn’t give me anxiety/paranoia….I’d be forever grateful!!!!!!

Clackboomdoom

Premium user
Might you still have any screamin eagle mothers going? I’d be forever grateful for a cut……