What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Three A Light' Grow Book.... $500!!!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Link to book on Amazon

So this guy claiming he has a method for three a light... and selling the book for $500.
Sounds like a scam to me, but was wondering anyone know what methods hes using to obtain these numbers, or if any legitimacy to it? Even if there is, 500 for a book sounds crazy...

Yes its possible Ive seen first hand almost 4.5 per.

If im lucky I get 1 per.

Super sour diesel, gavitas, co2, mycorhyza, hydroponics, dehum, ac, double trellis, defoliation, probably more to it but thats what I remember

Ez Rider

Veteran
You'll be closer to 3#'s if you spend the $500 on brick-weed. 200pages, less illustrations...what a JOKE!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
forreal. Im just curious what the method is he teaches, guess i wait for it to come out on a torrent site. If I had an extra 5 to spend Id put it on another cmh light.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
forreal. Im just curious what the method is he teaches, guess i wait for it to come out on a torrent site. If I had an extra 5 to spend Id put it on another cmh light.

last thread got deleted

book tldr -peatmoss perlite(promix?), veg for ages ,deleaf, be happy with hempy buds.

rykus

Funny, buddy was just talking about this book today, lol, I seen 2.4-2.6 a couple times heard of three in a few systems, I'm inclined to write a book called "just do the fucking work" because any time I saw or heard of those weights, or did over 2 per myself, it was because I actually did the little things on time and kept real hrs... I bet if half of us wrote down what we thought we should do to get 3 per, and actually did it we could get that too, lol

Well maybe not 3 but I think if I had either more time as just a grower or less places to run between I'd like to think I could work towards that quick like...

DemonTrich

Veteran
You do know just about every book, game, movie, cartoon, anime, ect can all be found for FREE on a torrent site. I'm not condoning ripping stuff, but a 500.00 book better come with a 5'5 blond female, who knows how to trim and not rip me off, cooks, and enjoys long walks thru my garden.

CoCoSativas

Link to book on Amazon

So this guy claiming he has a method for three a light... and selling the book for $500.
Sounds like a scam to me, but was wondering anyone know what methods hes using to obtain these numbers, or if any legitimacy to it? Even if there is, 500 for a book sounds crazy...

Thats pretty funny 500 for some probably junk book lol

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It really works!!!!!

Buy the book, place the book under a 1k for 8 weeks.
Remove the book and weigh it, bam 3lbs!

Heusinomics

last thread got deleted

book tldr -peatmoss perlite(promix?), veg for ages ,deleaf, be happy with hempy buds.

Yup. The quick comunity suspicion was that it was pure shinanagins.
Possibly "tips" for a closet grower. But not lickly much help to experienced cropers or big grows.

But I admit I'm curious wtf it's got in it that somone could justify such a bs pricetag.

Someone musta bought in.
I say they spill the beans for the good of the comunity.

But in the mean time. This site is better than all the books combined.
Thanx icmag gypsy and all u posters.

Seriously
Big ups respect and happy growing.

Ollie

Veteran
Its also a question to which kind of 3 ..

I would focus on the Resin weight (Trichome production) and quality of such.

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
All I can figure out is he tears off the fan leaves a couple times. The fan leaves are food factories for the plant (mostly glucose). He has a special nute blend for his method and I am guessing there is a lot of sugar in it. I wonder if he makes all his money on the book and not so much on growing? Anyway I would have to see it before I believe it.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
whelp, no need for the book now, their commercial gives away the method, haha! They still dont look like no 3 lbs per to me either...
He uses what looks like a topping or 2, then mass defoliates right before flower, then another about half way through.

heres the video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ODAWf_Ioo

rykus

Doesn't look like 3 per too me... That be the commercial bunk way to veg forever n still get 2 per, lol...

Latest posts

Latest posts