What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xray(ted) plant shots

DJXX

Veteran
jus beautiful...gonna pop a few of those and see if i can get something similar...wow what a show my friend..DJXX

X

Xray Kimono

1.ChemD x SD IBL
2.ChemD x SD IBL
3-5 Guard Dawg f3

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

budsnblunts

Veteran
Looking frosty Xray. What is in the last pictures above ? The top left one has some unreal crystals piled on the edges of the leaves man, wicked.

X

Xray Kimono

The two with the least amount of frost on the FANS have the most smell and are just as frosty as the other, but yeah that 1st one is very White Dom and I have never seen anything frost up the plants parts other than buds so much... gonna be absolutely unreal on the trim bho.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Fuck I'd nearly be smoking the leaves to hahahaha. Looking wicked though man. Your signature rocks to.

budsnblunts

Veteran
Wow, those colours are unreal. I still buzz when I see the photo on top of this page with walls of crystals on the leaves, good work. Congrats on the win through the seed competition to man.

DJXX

Veteran
man that first pic of the White OG v2 is insane...the trich rails on the leaves gotta make it to my garden....beauty work..DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You have any opics of the White Og v2 male that you used to make seeds? How about that Midnight Madness, any pics of that male?

Latest posts

Latest posts