What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wow, Too tired to do a thread, Come on, Son!

John.Snow

Sure wish I had competent friends like that to help with my room! Ended up sweating my ass off all alone for almost 3 months finishing out my NASTY old attic.

That's a nice variety you have there. The Mofo sounds amazing. I love the sweet/sour/fruity strains.

5ft isn't much height when you're using a 1000w light. I'll post a picture of the "custom" hangers I made for my hood when I get off work. I've got it basically flush against the ceiling.

paper thorn

Veteran
remeasured, that short wall is 5' 6". Still not high enough, but I think it'll work. Did some rearranging of those on the short side. had to get the diesels in the sweet spot.

It took almost two months to do the shed. I only had every other weekend off, so really couldn't put in the time I needed to.

As far as the strains go, my fav is Golden Cindy for taste. Sweet, fruity.

The Tahoe is just plain funky.

Haven't grown the Diesel, but have ran SD ibl and NYCD, so it may be my new fav after this run.

Never ran the sis haze, ask brother bear how his was, he ran some recently.

And i love mofo. i need to run another 100 mofo seeds so i can do a proper selection.

paper thorn

Veteran
They're 2 weeks and a couple days into 12/12

Here's a shot from this morning. 2 weeks 2 days.

another pic of the best cat ever.

let me get some pics that don't have all that hps orange

John.Snow

Hell yea man. Looks like a jungle in there!

Here's a pic of how I got my light to hang closer to the ceiling:

You can gain about 4"-6" just by making new hangers that are straight, rather than V shaped. Might be a PITA now that you have plants in there though.

paper thorn

Veteran
thanks john
i made hangers kind of like yours, but still have them on hooks. i like the way you used? a pipe strap? to get so much closer to the ceiling.
i think it's too dangerous for that change this time though, just changing out the hooks was a big pita, but worth it.

i should have pulled the glass a ran a big screw right through the hood

Was watering tonight and was smelling a fruity sweet smell coming from a golden cindy. sooo good.

paper thorn

Veteran
Thought I'd post up a 3 week update.

just a couple pics, had a bid yellow leaf on a small branch that i broke a day or two ago messing up one pic, picked it, turned it. That plant with the yellow leaf is a big Killer Queen, it's in a 2 gallon bag and should give up 5 ounces by the look of it.

The girls are looking great, It's going to be a decent harvest.

paper thorn

Veteran
thanks much supa, i can't wait.

here's a few shots of the girls again

All the stacked colas are the big Killer Queen. Right down at the bottom with the green stake is a Mofo7. I love this one, strong smelling lemon lime, potent and should be finished at 50 - 55 days. So glad for a fast one. Most of the stuff to the left is diesel

lots here. fat Killer Queen-those 2 big stacked colas, the tall one in back by the ac with the light bleaching is a Bubba Kush, and a big Mofo3 very back

not sure what these are, I've rearranged to much. lol. Probably big Mofos.

The brightly lit ones in the middle are a big White Widow, so funky smelling, not the best yielder, but so tasty. Fatty to the left is a badass Bubba, skinny one to the right is an ECSD.

John.Snow

Wow! They all look really beautiful man. That WW in the last pic is super frosty. You are going to have a great harvest for sure.

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
think i loose my chin right now. ...what a wonderful grow room ..and look at those amazing happy buds.really impressed man.Congrats
Regards

Laza

paper thorn

Veteran
Couldn/t wait for monday for a week 4 update. I decided to post a week 3.5 update with a few closeup, kinda, pics.

Actually, the Golden Cindy smells so fruity so strongly, (and has been for a couple weeks) that I decided to check the smell of the diesel since it's starting to stack nicely.
:woohoo: Man, it's the real deal diesel I guarantee.

Thank you brother:tiphat:

John, thanks, here's another pic of the White Widow. it is a frosty one.

I appreciate the kind words laza, I hope you're right and it's a good harvest.

White Widow

Here's that Golden Cindy. not a great pic, but you can see it's going to be a fatty.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Nice
Nuggetshiner and I have been good friend quite a few years now. We hardly spoke the last yr or two but just got each others numbers back. Guess we each lost our contacts for a while getting new phones. It happens.
His gear is very consistent. That happens when it goes as deep as he went with the Cindy genetics. Half the crosses come out looking like straight Cindy at least he used good pheno that are chunky and pineapple Dom
High odds for a winner there.
I got a bunch of his gear about when he started vending

Check him out in the vendors page

Nuggetshiner magic bean foundry
If I'm not mistaken.

Nice WW btw.

paper thorn

Veteran
Now. that East Coast Sour Diesel

fingers got sticky the second I grabbed it and the smell is still in my nose.

this is Mofo7. Comes down 50-55 days. Doesn't look like much now, but it'll be pretty good, I kept it 'cause it's stony and quick.

Turns out I was right about which PK to keep.(hadn't grown this one out before) PK4 has a better smell than pk1 or 2 had. looks a lot better too.

paper thorn

Veteran
Hey Sir.Seems he doesn't come around much anymore. I haven't been to his vendor page in a while, glad you reminded me. The last GC I grew out was straight up super strong pineapple, more than my Cindy ever was anyway.
I should for sure get me some new Nuggetshiner stock. He's a great guy.

Miraculous Meds

hey pt whats up?

that ww is looking real good. much better than the 2 different cuts I ran years ago.

Ur ecsd looks more broad leaf than id expect. now ive never held the cut, but im rockin a sour d ibl that is way more narrow leaf than what u shown. idk, maybe that's how ecsd is supposed to look. I know I like the smoke of the ecsd better than my ibl, but my ibl breeds really good n is more frosty than the original ecsd.

paper thorn

Veteran
Week 4+

Would have posted a more timely update but, by the time I'm ready to post, I too tired.

C'mon son!
Damn.

MM, really like this WW cut. It has a strong funky stink. Great buzz too.

There used to be some white widow that came around once in a while around here and it was in the top 5 super stoney buds I've ever smoked. Sadly, this is not that one.

I've never ran ECSD before, but I had a NYCD that would stink up the whole house the second you took the lid off the jar. Then I got a nice cut of Sour Diesel IBL . It was not as wide leaved as this ecsd either. The IBL also had less leaves around the buds, and was damn good smoke. Smelled a lot like this ECSD does.

Well, I went out tonight and got some pics. got em resized, even opened them up in Picasa and did the auto contrast, i'm feeling lucky and auto color. made the pics taken with the HPSs on not too bad.

Starting at the left in the room and moving around to the right,

Last edited:

John.Snow

Damn son! Those buds sure are a lot bigger than mine 4 1/2 weeks.... How often do you feed/water and what size pots?