What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Cats

Bwanabud

jerzu,we thank you,all 4 of us now :biggrin:
my best wises for you and tosia bro

the pack just get biger...newcomers name, misha
the dog took it ok from day one,mr r was bulling her for a week...now its everyone in his place....you must spread the love to all 3,
jealοusy is big prob
View Image

:tiphat:

Great picture, cats are always happy if they can sleep in peace.
I'll have to load up some pics of my favorite furry friend :)

jesbuds

jqAGozF.jpg

....but then he got high....
aYNzP7l.jpg

He didn't eat the plants and I know why
'Cause he got high
Because he got high
Because he got high

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Lovely pussies everyone... I've always had the impression that cats are many grower's favourite companion!

I want to share some pics of my beloved tabby. She was my flatmate since I took her when she was still a baby, until I moved to the UK for work, so she moved to my parent's countryhouse where she become good friend with Mr Black, a younger big male we already had there and had the chance to enjoy a lovely garden full of birds and bugs. At the begginning she was a bit grumpy but a the end the two cats even slept together!

2o12_001.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/jzl0eayp6/2o12_001.jpg

She used to love the sunny evenings at the terrace, chilling around the garden and nibble on the tender grass around.

miel_soleando.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/bwmu2ze3u/miel_soleando.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/5vkjs623u/IMG_0564.jpg

MG_2471.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/mgs67tt7u/MG_2471.jpg

miel_2.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/b9jbzpru2/miel_2.jpg

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Drinking fresh water from the tap, the pond outside or the pet fountain was another of her hobbies.

dosier_008_011.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/lnfkf7n6y/dosier_008_011.jpg

During this past summer she started to loose weight and eat just a little. We took her to the vet after noticing lots of vomiting as well and for our surprise, after doing a blood test they told us she had chronic kidney disease with crazy creatinine/BUN markers! Aparently when cats start to show symptoms (lack of apetite, vomiting, weigth loss) they normally have around 70% of their nephrones already fucked up. It was a tough strike for us, she just recently turned 10 years and was an active and playful cat. Still a long life ahead...

DSC_5163.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/xrutw702x/DSC_5163.jpg

Getting intravenous treatment at the vet to help with dehydratation and hoping for the levels to lower a bit:

DSC_5315.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/ervbw3sq2/DSC_5315.jpg

We've been struggling in the vet for a week, with treatment, feeding her with syringes and trying to make her creatine and urea levels acceptable so she would recover a bit but her kindeys were aready too damaged, the vet almost couldn't find them during an ecography! The weekend was very tough, the cat was having crazy nauseas and I was so desperate I was even thinking about giving her low doses of CBD oil to ease everything. We were confronting the decission that the next monday we should probably take her to the vet and put her to sleep to end with all the suffering. We all had a hard time but the next night the cat died naturally. I just hope she didn't suffer (cats normally suffer the pain for themselves withou even showing it), it was good that she finally could rest but it's always hard to loose a beloved one, especially for my mom who got really attached to the cat from the time I moved abroad.

We finally decided to bury her under her favourite tree at home, where Mr Black still seems to look for her certain days and we can remember all the good times she had and gave to us!

Our last nap together:
DSC_5377.jpg

http://s23.postimg.org/zek1hfc4q/DSC_5377.jpg

Anyway guys better get your kitties tested often, because sometimes shit happens, even when you think everything is ok. I'd also recommend the best pet food you can affort (it doesn't need to be expensive at all, simply made with quality ingredients, it's worth it to research a bit). Most kibbles are made from plant source protein instead of high quality animal protein. Cats are carnivores and need lots of protein in their diet, but their kidneys and bodies aren't ready to process any products sourced from veggies, soy, corn, wheat and so on. Which is the cheapest options for most pet food companies. This is critical especially for those who eat mostly dry food (kibbles).

I'm turning into raw diet (Barf) and special kidney disease food now with Mr Black as he also scored high in creatinine/BUN the last time we tested him after the tabby died (chronic kindey disease as well, but still not so severe). We know sooner or later the same may happen, plus he's positive in FIV (the cat is often in contact with other stray cats, especially non-neutered males coming through our garden who often fight him), but we are determined to give him the best quality of life we can and maybe eventually pop around the local cat shelter so we can provide a good home and attention to another cat in need.

Our little friends always live shorter than us, I guess we all know that but it's always hard to see them going... live to the fullest!

Peace.

makedon

Veteran
she stop suffering mustafunk,and you had some real good times together!
your post make me see that,its full with love for cats :comfort:
a new member will make your mother a litlle girl again :cathug:

i give them the same food as the dog,acana or hills

cant see your photos

Bwanabud

Mustafunk so sorry to hear of your loss, they are dear friends to us...only want to love us, and a gentle stroke of the back is all they ask for.

I've lost 5 long time feline friends in my life, and it's never easy for me...I'm a strong tough caveman type, not even supposed to like cats :) They enrich our lives with so much ease, simple lives that I envy...if I'm ever reincarnated, I want to be a cat in a loving home. At least I'll catch up on all the sleep I've lost in life :)

My last 3 cats lived 22/21/19 years, my new lady(cat) is 8 years old...so many happy years left for her. I take her religiously to the vet, for all her tests and check-ups...she really loves that place, all the yapping dogs & the smell of dog pee...she's usually mad at me for days after that. I just had her teeth cleaned, a pounding of $400...but the little "diva" is happy as can be now :)

dekabum

Veteran
I forgot this 3d..... i love cats and dogs.... and alot others pets....
After a forced stop at my primary hobby (growing e breeding weed).... i decide to breeding a bengal cat..... a real hybrid cat.... show there my first litter! Lovley leopard cat

A brown lady mom

A Snow father

A sweetnes little cats

paper thorn

Veteran
Jahnice, Mustafunk, semilantacasa, power puff, so sad to hear about your cats. You guys really got me teared up.

I had a cat that loved the grow. He would munch fans. He didn't care for them once in bloom, but loved the veg room.

This is Pretty Boy, aka little grey cat, aka Mr. Pretty.

He died shortly after that grow was shut down. Kidney failure from not being able to pee. I think the leaves kept him from getting the crystalline buildup that blocked his urethra. Been almost two years now and I can barely type through the tears.

I loved him so much and miss him so much.

He was the most beautiful cat in the world.

now that I'm done crying...
On a happier note, I'll be posting some pics of my newest cat, Halle Berry, in my Come on son thread later today. Feel free to come check her out.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
That's some nice kitty pics. You know mixed with some anise extract they make real good catfish bait.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

I don't know her exact birthday, but it's sometime around now. She's turning 16 this year. :)

She is a ball that's half white and half grey. I didn't notice that about her until just recently.

dekabum

Veteran
I'll take one home.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]View Image[/FONT]

hihihi. ... there are a expensive cat... like Ashera or Savanna... or Toyger Cats. .... this Cat like alot a water... sound of river... or washing machine....

or like alot keep a Good spot for see a rolling joint

7thson

^^ I know their expensive but they sure are beautiful.

Thanks for the pics.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tiphat.gif
[/FONT]

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the pics everyone, thanks for sharing them with us...I love my cat, she is the sweetest kitty

armedoldhippy

Veteran
old cat dreams
lying in the sun.
remembering her youth
when times were fun.

old age creeps
coming from behind
aching in the joints
slowing her mind.

old cat dreams...

Latest posts