What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Chem Project.

mack 10

Veteran
The pollen came from Cob co-op, I believe he had the ~skunk va. There are pic's on here somewhere.
The Chem 91 clone I have only came labelled as Chem 91. From looking at Good ole Dog's pic's I would guess mine is pretty close. It definatly has that sour stretch and look.

G

gotsohigh

ok not that that matters heard apothcary(?) is dam awesome too
more beef than chem d

temporary that ;) makes awares,no??
what ya think im gonna leggit.. :D

read ooops thread on uk mack

ya get that stinky cheese ya talked about?

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice one Mack, should be some winners in there for sure.

I wonder how many regular seed lines actually used a female with male traits as a pollen donor somewhere along the line... Especially in herm prone lines such as DJ's blueberry etc. At some point the breeder may have selected what they thought was a male, but was in fact a female displaying fully male traits, and they'd never realise if the progency continued to throw males and females.

Shit's mad interesting.

Peace

G

gotsohigh

(soo wanting to try this new "EU"Brightside Cheese i had too :(
80% sure she was real thats in veg too)

Chem d is/was my best plant ever ( ;) )
OF what i have left from the "wreckage" are 2 seeds! 1 is from a Sample of a 100% chem d LED grow

led has done wonders doing this eh? fock i never had a seed from it b4

Last edited:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Mack you got any pics of your Chem 91 in full flower? I saw your 91 veg pic in another thread I was going to use it to verify the cut of 91 I have, mine is still small but they share some strong similarities. I just wanted to know if you had the SkVa like cobcoop? Any pics you could show would be very helpful as I am gathering as much info as I can before I flip my clones in a couple of weeks.

thanx :joint:

ElRubio

Veteran
Hola Mack!

I hadn´t seen this thread before bro!! Best luck with em anyway, i´ll be watchin!!

Vibes!!
Hasta luego

jochen_45

Veteran
Mack's Chem Project

Mack's Chem Project

Hi Mack,

I'm happy to show you some pictures of your crosses, they have a strong growth and will go the next days in flower.
All plants are five weeks old and the last days in veg. growth before they will change to flower in the next week,
they are big enough. I have a few sour d. cuts and a mix of seeds this run
from

-Seeds of compassion,
-Archiv seeds bank,
-Macks Dank and
a few sour d. cuts of my loved keeper.

Have a look at the little ones, I hope you like them enough to show later more of them.
Let us start with a

Stardawg x Chemdog '91
picture.php

Chemdog d. x Chemdog '91
picture.php

Chemdog d. x Chemdog '91
picture.php

Stardawg x Chemdog '91
picture.php

Chemdog d. x Chemdog '91
picture.php

I hope you like the plants, Mack and that I can show you lots of nice plants after the flower, which will start in a few days.
Its a big fun growing this genetics, 'cause they have a lot of vigor and power, that would please every grower.
We'll hear from each other,
Jochen

mack 10

Veteran
:jump::jump::jump::yay::yay:
Jochen, just Wow! I knew you would give us a great show, you never dissapoint.
Now to buckle up for the main event, Flowering!
The Stardawg x 91 and D x 91 both look amazing!
I like it how you have topped one and left the other.This way we will get to see the difference in stretch and yield.
I think some dank ass Chemdawg is in your very near future.
Please keep adding pic's. I have some going myself but they are only seedlings...
That goes for anyone else out there that might have a bean or two of these 91 crosses.
Fingers crossed for zero intersex traits (visible, anyway)

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Sweet. This is gonna be fun.

Glad to see the pollen has touched up the right ladies.

In my view it's about 3 routes:

D x 91 = reg chem line
91skva x 91skva = possible cubing potential
ECSD x 91skva = fuel, funk and more fuel

...and just for shits and giggles

GG x 91
SDubb x 91

...it's happening stateside.

EverLast

Well done Jochen! Cant wait to see how these will turn out for ya.
Big Ups to Mack and Jochen. Keep up the good work guys:)

Cannastyle

Wow those are some beautiful plants!

Good to see so far the 91 pollen is throwing out some really nice plants....gotta love that Chemdawg green!

Great thread as always Mack.

Latest posts

Latest posts