What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Ultimate Wash"

fishwater

Anyone hear about "Ultimate Wash"? Claims it can get rid of mites and bugs without hurting anything else... I am going to try it, along with DrDoom bomb on some mites.

fishwater

No one seems to know whats in it.. It is supposed to be a new version of Mighty Wash, which has mixed reviews...

marbles

I've never known of any of the npk industries stuff to do well

all my experience dealing with their products is they are just bottles of wet water.

symbiote420

Veteran
I guess I'm just one of the lucky bastards that has success using Mighty Wash then .....works whenever I have to use it, everytime!!! I have a small modest sized grow so I'm able to completely saturate my girls where as a bigger grow might miss a spot or two .....it is a contact killer not a systemic so you have to spray the mite for it to actually work!

Mighty wash has been banned by authorities you will either see it change and become less effective or slowly disappear from the shelves replaced by ultimate wash one of the two will happen

Watch this space!!!!!!!

fishwater

Wow!! Banned for the 0.1665% inert ingredients? Or banned because it is colored water?

Several people say it work if applied proper, several say it doesnt... I just soaked a couple down with Ultimate.. I guess I will see in a day or so if it works..

I did vacumm one entire plant before hand.. it is an old mother plant that has been sitting starving in the back room for a year or so.. long branches and little leaves.. sucked each branch right into the vacuum cleaner tube.. then soaked her down.... we will see what happens..

fishwater

gave one plant three good shots of this stuff.. spider mites seem to be gone, but the plant has wilting and drying up leaves.. bad.. might not make it. So there is definitely something in there besides water...

fishwater

plant did not make it. other new healthy plant burnt bad, but will pull through... more than just water for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts