What's new

Yellow Droopy Leaves

greenbox88

Hey guys,

Some of my girls are looking depressed. Bright yellow leaves in the middle and bottom of plants.

I have no idea what is going on, only 3 out of the 16 are this way.

Thank in advance. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• photo 1-private.jpg
    photo 1-private.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 2-private.jpg
    photo 2-private.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 3-private.jpg
    photo 3-private.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 4-private.jpg
    photo 4-private.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 5
  • photo 5-private.jpg
    photo 5-private.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 3

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thats totally normal. With bushy plants indoors, the plant will shed the leaves it doesnt really need anymore. Your all good.
Beautiful plants that are a picture of health.

greenbox88

My concern is that the rest of the plants in the garden is "praying" and have zero yellowing. Many are larger. It seems like growth has stunted as well, the preflowers are not as large.

PH is 5.9

Dutchmaster AB 200ml each
HEAVY 16 Prime 240ml
Cal Mag 150ml
DM Add 27 340ml
DM Silica 58ml
Root Excelurator 30ml
An Big Bud 228ml
An Bud Candy 228ml

Ppm at 1100 at 50 conversion factor

Can someone help with the mix?
Perhaps there is not enough of the base nutes?

Thanks in advance

ZZTops

Veteran
PH sounds good, are they all ( 16 Plants ) the same strain...?

Can't help ya on the mix but that sounds like a lot to me...

Some yellowing at the bottom will happen but like you say they look a little droopy / depressed...

Do you have access to the Roots...?

LAION

Veteran
Flush your plants and lower the EC down to 700-800 . Another question: why are you using PK booster/carbs so early on?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Your plants are fine! There just droopy because they were freshly watered abit too much is all. Feel the stems on the leafs. Are the rock hard?
Does the leaf look like its flexing its muscles downwards?
Then everything is fine. Just dont water so much at once.

K

K.O.Genetics

My concern is that the rest of the plants in the garden is "praying" and have zero yellowing. Many are larger. It seems like growth has stunted as well, the preflowers are not as large.

PH is 5.9

Dutchmaster AB 200ml each
HEAVY 16 Prime 240ml
Cal Mag 150ml
DM Add 27 340ml
DM Silica 58ml
Root Excelurator 30ml
An Big Bud 228ml
An Bud Candy 228ml

Ppm at 1100 at 50 conversion factor

Can someone help with the mix?
Perhaps there is not enough of the base nutes?

Thanks in advance

id say drop all the expensive nutes lol.. looks like u use a decent amount to do the same thing as other nutes..

i get all my expensive nutes at half price.. but if i had to pay for nutes........ id be mixing my own salts. im about to start once i run out.. i have 20 Liters of Substra Flores A and 20 Liters of B.. and i got em for 100 bucks per 20 Liters.. so im using them until they run out.. i am on my last 3 Liters of bio flores.. i was told substra will increase my yields.. so going to do a test 1 room of each .

bosshogg

iam haveing problems outdoor like this but with fa more less vegatation your plants look really good all your new growth and lfan leaves up top look nice and green....my two cents there just older leaves not much needed. quick question is that one droopy the same genetics?...................... best of luck beans and cornbread

Timboy5

I ask because it looks like Nitrogen def however the leaves above look like they have a bit much N. As I look at your pots it looks like it is some sort of hydro so there won't be runoff to test. When they drink does the PPM go up or stay the same in the system.

I think 1100 is high for week 2 assuming thats where you are

Latest posts

Latest posts