What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phosphorus Defiency? Nute burn? Tons of pics

Hey guys, Im in coco feeding at about 1.2EC on the truncheon and PH 5.8-6.0

Ive been noticing interveinal graying on bottom leaves, but am beginning to see it on top leaves. Bottom leaves are also curling downwards.

Pics below!

I'm so sorry ninjagaiden about your problem, I have the same thing going on right now, I am so curious what it is. Its really pissing me off, my room is perfectly sealed, co2, all environmental controls, water is RO, ec never about 1.2, and same pH as you. I did buy a massive microscope from Amazon the other day to view the leaves and determine if something is eating away at them. I have a sneaky idea that it might be the broadmites, Avid and Forbid was ordered at the same time as the microscope just in case its time to go to war!

LAION

Veteran
Stop over watering and feeding.. Also it looks like your plants are going to catch mold soon.

blastfrompast

Veteran
That is what happens to my little clones if I leave them sitting in trays of nute mix....They start to drown.

Having never grown in straight Coir (besides adding to my mix) take what I am saying with a grain of salt. Roots need Oxygen....not just nute mix.

Snype

Veteran
Yeah doesn't look like you have any perlite in there. Roots need air just like everyone else stated. That's why I weigh my pots with a scale to know when to water so I don't over water and fuck up my roots.