What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

thc and leukemia

THC123

Veteran
High guys,

Just wanted to share that mt stepdad has been taking oil for one month now and has quit the doctors prescription drugs since 10 days

He has gone from barely eating and not being able to walk for 30 minutes to gainin 2 pounds and walking 2 hours a day

He is also laughing and positive again.

He has been anti drugs his whole life(even though he was an alcoholic :) ) but now he has respect for cannabis. The good thing is the oil doenst get him high cuz we dose carefully and he is feeling better. I hope he leeps getting better. We wil increase the dose and I have made a new batch.

donb5

Many or at least most take from 2 to 4 weeks to get up to taking the full one gram per day. Normally they will take the gram divided in thirds so 0.33 g every eight hrs. That way the cannabinoid(s) are being metabolised more or less steadily over 24 hrs. If the Cannabis oil is, say, 1:1 THC:CBD, acclimatization can be done much faster, though initial big doses can still result in a bit shocking reduction in blood pressure. It might be better for those using blood press. to skip that, at first at least. 1:1 oil is much easier to use with a Cannabis novice. I don't have cancer but extract the oil and have tried several kinds with almost all THC to combinations with CBD and THC. THC with CBD creates a beneficial synergy that may result in more effective medicine, esp. with certain cancers like breast (and others). Not sure of the performance of high CBC with leukemia, but am quite sure that it's all good (THC, or 1:1, etc) based on my experiences with it.

Latest posts

Latest posts