What's new

Motarebels Killa Queen

glrk

Didn't know where to post this but need some help.
Got this from a friend, supposedly originals from Motarebel, what do you guys think? Legit?

watts

ohms
Veteran
Never seen the original seeds but his killa queen was real good. If those are legit you should germinate them.

LAION

Veteran
Looks legit to me. My friend had some of his genetics and your package looks exactly like his.

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I got Motas OGersKush a looong time ago, and pkgng looked just like that, as well.
You gotz a GOOD friend there, Bro. I aint never smoked nittin fron Mota that was not BOMBER!!!

Peace; 1TT

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Grew his KQ x NYCD. Great cross.

Sounds like anything with KQ in it is more than worthy.

Wish I kept some cuts.

StoneyK

Veteran
killer gear.
You got hooked up.
better make sure your friend gets a fat sack come harvest time for that kick down.

Cannavore

Veteran
Didn't he call that one "twisted Fruit" ??

I thought Mota recently left the game for good. Was what I was told anyhow. (?)

He's back already lol.

He's making new stuff, more LBL crosses, and he's bringing stuff like Herijuana and Killa Queen back.

neongreen

Veteran
glrk, That packaging looks like..Heaven's Stairway?

I bought many 100's of seeds from HS between 2004-2005, and while the packaging in the OP's photo is very similar, all the packs I got from HS came with clear plastic washers. It might be that the packaging changed after late 2005 when I stopped buying however.

neongreen

Veteran
He's back already lol.

He's making new stuff, more LBL crosses, and he's bringing stuff like Herijuana and Killa Queen back.

Yep. He has been working with his partner under the name "Irie Vibe Seeds"/"The Blazing Pistileros". There are some nice strains available right now if you look around, including "Toxic Blue". Try growshopalien.

Cannavore

Veteran
Yep. He has been working with his partner under the name "Irie Vibe Seeds"/"The Blazing Pistileros". There are some nice strains available right now if you look around, including "Toxic Blue". Try growshopalien.

Thats old stuff bro

He doesnt work with jeffman any more

Here's his latest list of stuff:

Purple Afgoo x Loran's Longbottomleaf(LBL)
Loran's Haze x LBL
CandyChem x LBL
Sensi Star x LBL
(U-Dub x Superskunk/Deepchunk) x LBL
U-Dub x Sensi Star
Chem#4 x SS
Sensi Star F2 - stock sent to me by prawn via ndnguy, word is they're from the first release or close to it. I understood them to be unworked F1's . We'll be working the prime phenos for F3 and hopefully have some ready to release then.

neongreen

Veteran
Interesting sounding hybrids Cannivore! First time I've heard of Loran's Longbottomleaf... I'll have to do some research.

Sensi Star F2 eh? I was planning to work with some others to make F2s of some of the strains I've collected over the years, and the Star is one we have been planning to reproduce. I have 2 almost full packs from 03 and 05. Perhaps we could combine our efforts?

Also planning to repro some old Mota strains like Gordy's Spice #18, Berry Bud,G-bolt , Rombolt, Guido, and Heri... guess there's not much point doing the Heri now as it will be coming back from the man himself :)

I don't suppose there is any word on the Super Blue SKunk, Wakeford, or Chemota Dragon? I'd love to get my hands on those!