What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shortest first grow ever

squib

So here it is. This is my first grow. It is the shortest because my friend went missing last night and chances are they are detaining and interogating him in a Korean prision:fsu:, based on circumstance and talking with his closest friend I think it's best to cover my ass.
So I started with soma lavender beans and germed 3 in a cup of water with 1/2 tsp of Hydrogen peroxide.
I have a 250 watt Mh in a stalth wardrobe and the walls are lined with foil, dull side out. a passive intake and a small fan to draw heat from the top of the drobe. and a humidifier and small fan to circulate and strengthen stems.

all three sprouted but I had to remove the shell from two of them.

at first it was hard to control heat and temps were around 29c, also humidity ran low the first few days. Both were fixed and more of less steady with a few open windows and exhausts pointing the right way.

They sprouted on 3/16 and had to leave the room tonight 4/4.

here they are before they left...

So tomorrow I'll take down the cab and that was my first attempt growing. Sad but adventuresome.
I wish that the gov't here wasn't so damn righetous on their war on drugs you would think that I could just leave it all the way it was and rest, but they are so meticulous.

They would love to have me in a room alone with the following materials:
1 gas mask
1 pair of army boots
1 bottle of lube
3 Korean flags
1 copy of, "I'ts Fucking English" (always studying English, why???)
2 packs of cigarettes
2 pieces of string
and a paper cutout of Ichiro's face
:deadhorse:

Well loves its been a nice experience.
-squib

It's too cold still but prayers for warmer weather and hearty strains.
Ahh the now lost soliders.

R

Ronley

I am sorry for your friend,
I am sorry for you,
I am sorry for those 3 Somnalavender beans.
I am sorry for you great looking cupboard.

oh well, when you have the chance and all is safe you can germ more-

Why 3 Korean flags?
also thank god for the Lube- as it can be quite rough with out it...

G

damn im glad i left south korea half a year ago. i thought that place was a shithole. anyways stay safe man and best of luck to your friend...

G

they should also have a model hundai thats getting dusted by all the cars korea imitates. ford . chevy , toyota , jaguar. on and on .hyundai what a joke. people think its a honda or japanese. they dont know what there buying.

G

whitebubba said:
they should also have a model hundai thats getting dusted by all the cars korea imitates. ford . chevy , toyota , jaguar. on and on .hyundai what a joke. people think its a honda or japanese. they dont know what there buying.

lmfao i thought i was the only one that noticed that.

hi Squib,

sorry to hear about your friend has he/she turned up yet or are they still on the missing list.

It is to bad that you have to "bin" the grow as i know how much you would have like to smoke some decent shit. As you said before that its hard to get good shit where you are.

Let hope more importantly that your friend is ok, Fook being inside over there.

Peace bro.

Thai Flowers

Latest posts

Latest posts