What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yo Edro!!! Whats poppin?!

there goes edro

Veteran
Day 20 of veg- first day of basic ls training

Day 20 of veg- first day of basic ls training

As of today all the plants have reported in for basic training. They all got their first light dose of ferts this morning. Im going to keep the feedings on the light due to the fact I read that both the Peoyte Purps and BS2.2s have a tendency to be sensitive to nitrogen. One of the BS 2.2 (cant remember which one) is growing out three leaves instead of two. Heard that some Blueberrys do exhibit that trait from time to time. One of the BS and the bagseed are beginning to reak! Cant describe the bagseed but the BS is smelling very skunk like. Still keeping my fingers crossed that the bagseed will be a female. The 1st pic shows the trained bagseed in the left back row and the other 5 PPs all lstd which I hope will be opium yield. 2nd pic shows the group shot in basic training formation.
Last pic showing the current temp in the cab holding steady at 76 degrees f.The BS2.2 are pictured in the front row. They're starting to come along. Def have high hopes for this grow! Ill be back Friday to post updated pics. Stay safe and happy growing IC!!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Day 21 of veg cycle

Day 21 of veg cycle

Okay, dropped by and no one was home so I was able to snap a few unexpected pics. The first is the bagseed, who seems to be lovin the training it received last week. The pot was light already so I gave it another real light dose of nutes and some water. Boy is it thirsty!! The Peoyte Purps appears to show twp different phenos. The first is in the second picture. Alot more space between the nodes and rather lanky looking. Pic 2 shows PP#1 and #3 at 21 days of veg and just over 24hrs after the bondage started. The other pheno has very short distances between nodes and appears alot more thick and hardy(probably my favorite but we will see). Pic 3 shows PP#5 and #2 "the twins 2". PP#4 is around, it is short like#5 and #2 but has distance between the nodes like #1 and #3. Stay safe and happy growing everyone!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Today is day 26 of veg. The bagseed and all the Peoyte Purps have just been transplanted into their final 2 gallon homes. The BS2.2s are still creeping along. I havent transplanted them yet due to the fact that they might all be males. I dont wont to rush to judgement on their sex so I just decided to let them get a little more root bound until Im sure about sex. Some of the plant's bottom leaves are yellowing, indicating that they are asking for more N so I upped the strength of nutes up some. They just got their feeding. PP#2 is starting to show some tiny little female preflowers on her. Wondering how much longer to veg before inducing the flowering cycle. 2 weeks maybe? Not alot of traffic on this tread but its cool, Im just keeping a record for myself anyways.Ill throw some pics up in a little while.

there goes edro

Veteran
Day 26 veg

Day 26 veg

Finally got some time to post up some pics. 1st pic is of the lstd bagseed bushing out pretty well after its training. 2nd pic is of my PP#2 which is the first suspected girl. Noticed some tiny preflowers on it yesterday.3rd pic is on PP#5 def showing its indica side in the leaf strucuture.4th pic is a group shot of everyone saying "Cheese!" The last pic is of the 3 possible male BS2.2. Havent been impressed with this strain, heard mixed reviews. Still would like to run SOL's Blubonic some time in the future.You can clearly see the yellowing bottom leaves in pic #2 which is hy I upped the grow nutes yesterday. As always any advice or opinions are welcomed IC!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40048&pictureid=959616']
picture.php
[/url] tps://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=40048&pictureid=959616&thumb=1[/img][/url]

These are some more Peoyte Purps tied down and a pic of the roots of one of the PP, cant remember which one. It appears that it was def time to transplant huh? Wonder how much of a risk I run of being root bound finiishing in 2 gal buckets? What are the consequences of the plants becoming root bound. Is more frequent watering rec to try to keep the roots from traveling as fast? The more I learn the less I know.

there goes edro

Veteran

Everything is just cruising along on day #33 of veg. As I suspected all the Blue Sat 2.2s turned out to be males so they have been terminated. I wasnt overly impressed with them anyways but was hoping for at least one girl just for some variety. Oh well. As mentioned earlier the bagseed did turn out to be female. Shes a big girl who seems to love being tied down. Shes responded outstanding to the LSTing. Shes in pics 1 and 3. Popped 5 Peoyte Purp seeds and got 5 healthy young ladies! I heard these were actually S1 seeds but sold as regulars because of a 5% male turn up. 100% female but would have liked to get a male to collect some pollen from for a future cross or something. Never tried to make seeds so it would have been fun.

there goes edro

Veteran

1st pic shows my stockier PP. They have the indica type leaves with short distancing between the nodes. The last pic shows the lankier PP pheno with alot more spacing between the nodes. All the ladies seem to respond well to the LSTing. I slowly upped the dosage of nutes last time with the bagseed not liking it at all. She def let me know that she is sensitive to N in her diet! Heard that PP likes nutes more on the light side as well but growth rate def increased after the feeding. Only feed them like 10ml per gal of Pure Blend grow nutes. I want to keep them under 3 ft tall. Do yall think I should flower soon? Debating because of the size of that sativa influenced bagseed which is poised to out grow everthing! Ill have to tie her down some more. As always yuour constructive comments and advice is welcomed IC! Enjoy that weekend and roll da best baby!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
week 1 of 12/12

week 1 of 12/12

Week 1 of 12/12 is finished. I dont have tons of grow experience but this has been the easiest grow I could imagine! All the young ladies seem to prefer their nutes on the light side. They all just got a feeding of Pure Blend grow @ 6ml per gal. I wont switch to the Pure Blend flower nutes until the buds start to form. Right now they all show nice sets of preflowers with the Bagseed in the lead at the moment. Pic#1 is the PP#5. She has a very nice structure to her . Pic#2 shows PP#1. She is alot lankier than PP#5. Pic#3 is PP#2. Her structure is similar to PP#5, with PP#5 being more vigorous. The last to pics are the big bagseed girl. She has been the most vigorous of all the plants! When I opened the cab this morning and took a whif I came across a familiar stench. Damn this bagseed girl smells exactly like the bud she came out of. The only seed in the bag! Im upset that at the present moment my circumstances will not allow me to keep clones around because I would love to have her around if see is anything close to the potency of the smoke she came from!

there goes edro

Veteran
week 1 of 12/12 pt2

week 1 of 12/12 pt2

1st pic is a group shot of all six young ladies keeping each other company under 400 watts of mh rays! Second pic is PP#3. She has that same lanky structure like PP#1. The last pic shows PP#4. She is the smallest of the bunch. As stated previously all girls are about to finish week 1 of 12/12 light schedule. Probably wont post anything else until the buds stat appearing. Stay Safe and happy growing IC!!!!!

there goes edro

Veteran
My ladies have just past the two week mark. Stretching has been to a minimum and looks like just about to be done. The bagseed girl probably stretched the most but even her stretch wasnt too bad. Never ran the Peoyte Purp before so just trying to get a feel for her. Next time I pop those PP beans Ill give a longer veg time and put her in 5 gallon buckets and see if she will yield a little better for me. Yeasterday they got fed 10ml per gal of Pure Blend soil grow formula and a TBS of Fox Farms Bloom enhancer. I did all FF nutes on my last run but went back to Pure Blend because I got better yields and better tasting buds with the PB line up. The bud site are starting to fill in slowly and all the young ladies appear finished with the preflowering stage and are now poised to begin stacking on the goodies. Ill throw up some more pics this upcoming weekend. Happy growing and stay safe IC!!

there goes edro

Veteran
Third week of 12/12

Third week of 12/12

Today is day # 21 of flower cycle. The stretch appears to be over for the most part so I have just changed the bulb out to the HPS 400w. They have just been fed some Pure Blend grow and flower nutes. PP#3 and PP#5 are showing some yellowing of the lower leaves so I gave them a little N. This will be their last dose of any grow nutes. Trics are producing at a lovely rate on the PPs, with PP#1 leading the charge as the most frosty at the moment.I also took a couple of clones from each plant just for the fun of it. Plan on using the water cloning method. Hopefully at least 4 of them root and pull through healthy so I can do another round with a little more veg time but well see.

there goes edro

Veteran

First pic is a group shot of all six ladies just before I changed out the mh for the hps bulb. Second pic shows the sativa leaning bagseed girl at 21 days of 12/12. Third pic is my PP#2 @ 21 days of 12/12. 4th pic shows a couple of future cola developing on my PP#3.
The last pic features my PP#1 girl. She is my favorite plant at the moment. Love her structure and she has the most tric output. Gonna raise the light up a couple of inches due to the fact that the girls seem to love to stretch some under hps bulbs. once Im positive the stretch is done Ill keep the light as close to the canopy as possible for maxium light penetration.As always any constructive comments and advice is always welcomed.

there goes edro

Veteran
id=972467&thumb =1[/img][/url]

1st pic shows the bagseed girl's future cola starting to fatten up. 2nd and third pics shows some PP buds beginning to plumpen up. Last pic is of my PP#3 @ 3 wks flowering. Be back next Friday with more pics. Stay safe and happy growing IC!!!!!!

T

Tarus Bulbar

Looking good so far edro!!!
This is when the fun begins and you can
watch them get bigger and bigger and.....
well you get the point LOL
Cheers bro