What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yankmychain"s Bucket of Love

Y

Yankmychain

And here are some Nightmare's dry

And here are some Nightmare's dry

more coming soon as this was the first to come down
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

some more Nightmare Dry shots

some more Nightmare Dry shots

Take notice of the different phenos

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

Everything is chopped

Everything is chopped

And 75% dry
Pics when I get home .peace

Y

Yankmychain

And more NMK The White

And more NMK The White

These first two are incredible

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

P

puma

ok ok so which strain is givening you those PEACH PHENO's???...

very nice show in here:tiphat:

Y

Yankmychain

like whoe

like whoe

hey puma that is the White s2 [nightmare kush][from cheesy] . the buds that are the big round chunks as colas not the spear colas. they had a peach /orange, smell. i was super surprised that i got any smells from reading the other reports on IC about the white. the spear colas had a different smell altogether. but these definetly smelled of sweet peaches / orange undertone. i kept 2 spear cola phenos and 2 peach phonos out of my 10 i ran from seed.
peachy baby peachy
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

Ok little update in the bucket

Ok little update in the bucket

Here i have my GSC x Trainwreck . i took over head shots for anyone who can tell if they are showing GSC leaf patterns. i think i see 1 with shorter fatter leaves, then one with longer medium width leaf. and one maybe inbetween the first two.please forgive the color on the side shots had to edit the contrast lookin kinda off.
short fatties
picture.php
picture.php

inbetween
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

^ continued

^ continued

and now the longer medium width

picture.php
picture.php

also for later here is my SD IBL mom. probably way later but you can see she is ready
picture.php

but before that a few Blue Sonja clones
picture.php

P

puma

hello YANK:tiphat:
well im going to have to see about getting some of those in the near future, i have r-a-s white s1 going but she dont have no smell like that..

glad to see you runing the GSC * TW im not sure what the WRECK looked like that he used but if its anything like the REAL TW then you have the GSC leaner for-sure..

canna and myself have the same GSC and i see the cookie in those plants, he used the FOURM CUT in that HYBRID..

i also have those but have not yet gotton to them...

i also have the REAL DEAL TRAINWRECK {ARCATA CUT} going and i know her well and i do not see her in that HYBRID anywhere!!..

either the TW in the hybrid was covered up well by the GSC or the wreck used was not near as SAT as the real tw is...

lastlyy that purpling on your girls is dead on fourm cut, and tw dont have coloring like that...

so congrats you clearly have what you were wanting so good job..

peace:biggrin:

Y

Yankmychain

yea if you could see my grinn right now ear to ear.thats what i want to hear. but yea that purpling comes out where i pinched em. it is bleeding pink/purple ooze. oh yea the trainwreck is the arcata TW bxII male found in a pack of Greatful Head seeds.just re-read the CV thread for that info. thanks for the keen eye,pal

Y

Yankmychain

Good day people

Good day people

Gots me some Bubbas pushin for a chop. they may seem a bit early but once again i had an explosion of spider mites on that side of the flower room . not to worrie they will still be up to snuff. i ove how they get so dark they are almost blue.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

update time

update time

Now i have a bit going on round here . those tw x gsc are quite big now and i took 3 clones off each . 7 days and they have had roots for a day or two. just checked today and this is what i sees.

picture.php
picture.php

then i have 4 of Chimeras
blueberry x grapefruit
i like these a lot.
they get big . i took some clones of them after they were budding and i am hopping the will bust loose they already have roots. So here is the luvlie ladies of Chimera

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

got a lil calcium def. going but i will work that out next round

Y

Yankmychain

update cont.

update cont.

some more of the BB x GF

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

these last 2 are the super size ladies. when they finish their swell its gonna be crazy.
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

and last is my Strawberry Diesel from Fractal

and last is my Strawberry Diesel from Fractal

all of these are clones off a super enormous IX i grew last year. i am hopeing they will get just as big as the mom did. the shots of her are at the begining of of this thread . real shity pics but thats what i got.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and for a new tester this is a kallishnappel Kush from trichome Jungle
i have 2 going but only got this one pic for now. we will see who turns out female
picture.php

P

puma

looking really good in here dude and im really liking those bubbas you got going, YES SIR......

very nice indeed:biggrin:

Y

Yankmychain

Yea I love them too

Yea I love them too

looking really good in here dude and im really liking those bubbas you got going, YES SIR......

very nice indeed:biggrin:

they have this most incredible incense smell. very unique. they are loved by everyone i share them with. this is the first bubba i have ever smoked myself. never got to smoke the cloned version. but i would say that i lucked out getting this pheno. does real well topped.
thanks for stopping by puma

Y

Yankmychain

oh yea

oh yea

check out my beautiful DMT. these are clones from my DMT mom. i still haven't decided on keeping her or not. this will help make my decision by growing her a bit bigger.i still have 20+ seeds of these so when i get a chance i will do a full on pheno hunt in here.so tip then.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

P

puma

ya i got some of those aswell and i did grow some COOKIE MONSTER out and it was domanated by the DMT all the way through...

think i'll wait to pop thoese DMT untill i see some ppl actualy growing them out like your doing here, i think the SOUR BUBBLE was a brut aswell when it was mixed with others much like the bubba and the deep chunk...some strains just domanate anything they touch...

very nice:biggrin: