What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yankmychain"s Bucket of Love

Y

Yankmychain

oh k . i have got the urge to get my own permanent show grow thread rolln. i have had wonderful sucess from learing new things here at ICmag and Getting new genetics here at also. i have been around quite a while and am getting a bit lazy in making my own grow threads .so as i see from so many incredible growers here setting up a onrunning grow diary , i wanna join in .

my settup consists of a 7' x 11' flower room with either 3 or 2 1000w running at a time , depending on the season. during the late fall, winter and early spring i run the 3 but for reasons of not battling my heat exhaust with my houses ac i run just 2 the rest of the year. i have an 8 x 8 mom / veg room and sometimes use the extra bathroom for clones and beer cup veg.

my grows of late have been in coco. as i have loved all the wonderful info found in the head goes coco thread . it has helped in so many different areas in my grows. wish he was still posting here cause i would sure like to send him some love. but thats another thread.

so as of right now i have 2 varieties going. i have 8 of Cheesey's Nightmare Kush going . they have been going for about 48 or 52 days . i am terrible with keeping dates. i rather run my nutes. by there level of development . they are just putting on the meat and just beginning turn red in a few hairs. the trich is unbelievable. and i will be needing to do a better job of tying them up soon. i would say they have 2 to 3 weeks to go. they started out topped and vegged for 4 weeks.

the others are the Bubba Kush[cali connection} i have from grown from seed form and mommed out 2 of the fem seeds , to take 20 clones . then vegged them for 2 weeks , wich had a slow start due to a ph fluctuation in my coco. so they were about 12 to 14 in at onset of 12/12. they are at about 1.5 weeks flower .but i have 2 testers that have been flowering for as long or around as long as the nightmares. there will be other random single plants from other varieties run to check for performance for later.and i have around 20 clones vegging now of Fractal Genetics Strawberry Diesel ix that were incredibly huge the first time round.

ok nough of blahblahblah.
on to some pics . be patient with me please i don't have time to gett everything photoed and uploaded , so i will fill in the blanks over the next couple nights.

This will be the one Nightmare Kush i dragged out of the room earlier to get these shots. i will rack out a shit load of pics for each plant to get a few nice ones to show ya of each,cause i am getting 2 phonos in the nightmares which is interesting coming from the S's.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

ok next is the Bubba Kush [CC}

ok next is the Bubba Kush [CC}

i have about a week or 2 on these . starting flush yesterday. for these please understand they were off in the side lighting of the Nightmares 1000w. i have huge hopes with the 20 under their own 1000w.
i only have a few pics of these but i will get rolling in the next few days.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

one more this evening.

one more this evening.

this is a few shots of the Strawberry diesel. these bitches got huge. oaky sweet smell and flavor. i only have these pics for now. i can't find the chop pics. but you get the jist of it. 20 clones of this on deck.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

thanks funk bomb. yea it has a killer buzz to boot. peace bro

Y

Yankmychain

Just chopped this the other day

Just chopped this the other day

DMT x 91 Chem.

Skunky and funky

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

ok here we go

ok here we go

i have 2 distinct pheno out of the 10 seeds i popped. they are both unique in their own way . the spearshaped leaner but longer buds, seem to carry more of the heavy trich. and the other rounder , fuller bud have this incredibly beautiful peach bubblegum smell, hope it carries that all the way through. to cure. now here are the beauties .

These first phenos are the spear shaped super trich, and have a sweet smell ,not as distinct as the next pheno

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

i have less pics to choose from for this second pheno

the peach flavored girls are only 3 out of the 9 plants that grew. the first one i grew was chopped last month , run as a tester. it had both traits but leaned to the peach pheno . i only pulled one out for pics today. but you will get an idea of what i am workin with.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

double post...so here is a nice photo to make up for it
these are just more of the Nightmare Kush rondom like

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Fabulous work mate you've made them all shine..
I'll be tagging along for this 1.

Stay well and grow strong!!

Y

Yankmychain

hey DrFever . these ladies are super easy to satisfy . they stayed lust green and raised fans all through the grow.
oh by the way i love your avatar. peace brutha

Y

Yankmychain

man i have just about 5 days to go . on my nightmare. i can't believe there is anyway the white won't knock my dik in the dirt. i have been reading other threads out there and some people say its mediocre . i guess i will have to make my own decission about it.

getting excited as hell. really fattening up . plus my bubba testers are finishing up about the same time. gonna be a cross-eyed month ahead.

Y

Yankmychain

Oh so close

Oh so close

I have one that has me wanting to chop it today. NMK. It is a few days ahead of the rest of em.Half the trich is cloudy. and swollen. i think it will come down tomorrow evening with all the others soon to follow . Here are a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

picture.php

This second one gets my mouth just a droolin.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

Here are the Bubba's

Here are the Bubba's

they will come down in the next few days along with the NMK . these dont seem to show the typical bubba traits i see in other grows . but i still like their overall appearance. will see how the smoke turns out.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

chop day

chop day

here are a few beauties for the veiwing pleasure. i can honestly say this is one incredible strain. so much dam frosting. these are of 2 keepers . i have more but i will show them in dry shots.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

Thank you much GG4 and ALX. these babies are gonna be some breath takers come 2weeks from dry. I got 4 keepers I decided on. 2 are the peach orange super chunks , and the other 2 are like the ones above with he spear colas and the insanity frost. Crazy getting such different phenols from an s line. But they seem to stay constant with the trich production. Peace all!!!

Y

Yankmychain

Here comes a treat

Here comes a treat

i have started 3 of my Trainwreck x GirlScoutCookies from CannaVenture
and 1 Indiana BubblueGum x OTM from Mosca Negra

i am excited about both of these. after seeing Moses Fleetwells grow of the IBG x OTM i cant wait to find a keeper in these to get a mom from. And i gotta see what these GSC can do , even being a cross . i hope to get the cookie leaner in my bunch. But for now these will have to be my testers for the 2 new strains. i like to run a couple of each before funning the majority of the packs, as to find out what style they need to be grown. i should have 3 of each but the IBG x OT got attacked by root aphids and i lost 2. just gotta pray for a female from the one.
So here are a few pics to show them at the start. i have toped em already to take clones from each just in-case .
Train. x GSC
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

IBG x OTM
picture.php