What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Mites of Greenhouses Identification, Biology and Control' by Zhi-Qiang Zhang

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hallo, I just found an online resource for this book, that helped me so much in a problem I have recently found. It's a jewel I found on a simple google research.
ZHI-QIANG ZHANG, an acarologist and university professor is the author.
It's the ultimate tool for people having a problem with mites. Any kind of them. Not just only common spider mites (which is comprehensively treated), but any member of the acari family, detailed analyzed in identification, appearence, biology and biological treatment. Same approach of Connell Clarke precious 'hemp disease and pest managment and biological control'.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...RIZaDtRAx3LNx6wIg&sig2=vCnG26cB7mA3_0EIhoGoXw

Broad mites, russet mites, spider mites, my last issue tyrophagus putrescentie, all are covered in a scientific approach. I liked and felt the urge to share with everyone.
Hope this helps
peace
Dr.P