What's new

Thai, for real

G

I love calyx stacking/fox tails.
It's even better when the bud is solid foxtails :D

28401.jpg

medicaluser420

Always wanted to try thai but just cant imagine myself waiting the whole time to let them mature properly. Great Work so far I cant wait to see the end result.

growmatic

looking good. you think it's a genetic thing? I once heard that excessive foxtails can be attributed to high N levels... anyone know more about this?

Last edited:
R

Ronley

that is amazing. Exactly which Thai?
How much longer? How long ahas she been flowering for?

Please can you show photos of the whole plant.

Well done?

G

looking tastey, how long she been flowering for and where you get the genes?

G

Highland purple thai crossed with Afghani, twice backcrossed to the highland purple thai.
That creates Vision thai, ½ of the makeup of the plant shown.

The other ½ is The Flying Dutchman pure thai (extremely limited release a while back), selected by Ray Davies. I don't know what region of Thailand it's from, ask Amsterdammer or GeneFinder (the TFD guys).

The above pic is right about 70 days in....prolly 20-30 to go.

The smell is like a Jolly Rancher sour apple candy.....except more sour, way more sour.

The stone?
Take 5 bong rips really quick and you won't be able to operate shoe laces :D

70s_PotHead

The stone?
Take 5 bong rips really quick and you won't be able to operate shoe laces

Laugh my fucking ass off :pointlaug

Sounds like my kinda weed :yummy:

70s :joint:

G

Heads up....she likes me :)

Small lower nug in high detail and about the top 1/3 of the top cola in different lighting so you can see the structure.

T1.jpg

T2.jpg

And one of her sister.....

only.jpg

Stinky....real stinky.....

G

Thorax said:
Highland purple thai crossed with Afghani, twice backcrossed to the highland purple thai.
That creates Vision thai, ½ of the makeup of the plant shown.

The other ½ is The Flying Dutchman pure thai (extremely limited release a while back), selected by Ray Davies. I don't know what region of Thailand it's from, ask Amsterdammer or GeneFinder (the TFD guys).

The above pic is right about 70 days in....prolly 20-30 to go.

The smell is like a Jolly Rancher sour apple candy.....except more sour, way more sour.

The stone?
Take 5 bong rips really quick and you won't be able to operate shoe laces :D
shoe laces .. lmao .. rock on bro looks good .. jolly rancher ,, sour apple :chin: is that so .. very vey interesting !

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
Thorax those are some beautiful buds! Im sure those are gonna be some really potent girls. Did you get a male and pollinate her or take any clones for the future?

buckeye-leaf

H

HellBoy

Holy HELL Thorax!! ... that's some bad-ass lookin bud!!!! :yoinks: ..if she smokes as good as she LOOKS... ddddaaaaaaaauuuuummmmmmmmm...... :D

G

It's the TFD pure thai x Vision thai bro.

I guess I'm the last Vision tester for the foreseeable future anyways.

Dude.....it smokes better than it looks. No bullshit.

G

guest3854

Damn , that thai looks yummy . :yoinks: Might havta get some velcro shoes fer that one , eh Thorax ? Surprised they are that dense , given em some good lighting !