What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sneaky sneaky, nugs and hash

master shake

Great looking nugs dude! They look familiar to me, right when I saw the pics my guess was you use foxfarm soil... Clicked a thread in your sig and ahah! Nice job, I can tell how sweet and dank they taste!

May I suggest you try Roots Organics soil? I made the switch and will most likely never go back to FF.

sneakinman13

Veteran
thanks all! i would update this thing but i live in the country and have no internet at the moment! well atleast my internet is to slow to upload we shall say! so im saving pics and one of these days there will be massive uploads, cause the dank doesnt stop :)

later everyone!

sneakinman13

Veteran
thanks tons harold! hopefully ill have some new updates for you to see soon, in the mean time i have tons of old stuff in my sig and around the bored! take care

sneakinman13

Veteran
sorry for the lack of updates everyone, but im back with some of my latest stuff, that i grew myself.

strain is, bruce banner number 3, this is my new fav pot, these pics really dont do the justice she deserves! and i just hope some of you out there have had the pleasure of smoking this plant, cause it sure is magical! well ill stop rambling and show some pics, hope u enjoy. pce!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

ShyGuy

Nice pics man. Looks like a great stash! I'm sure it's been long smoked by now. Ah the beauty of pictures.