What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WPA's 1kw multi-strain med grow

WPA

Whats up IC mag! its my 21st wahoo! didnt really think it could get any shittier, and then I crashed... hadn't drank at all, not one drip. the road was clear, just rain as i went across the bridge out of seattle, went through the tunnel and on the other side the whole road was strait slush, every one was going faster than 60 so i didnt expect a thing, did a 360 and the car wasnt going too fast when I hit the outside barrier. the people who were infront of me crashed way harder and had someone hurt, and now that I think about it my dumbass didnt use my eagle scout skills and intervene, I think they were calling 911 tho before I crashed.

I should have just stayed home, although the bob marley laser show was pretty dope! Just taking some shots with my ladies back at the pad, I have pics from yesterday, once I chill out a little more ill go and upload those

The Blackberry is going to be flushed starting today, checked it out under the microscope and most of the crystals are clear but about 10 percent are cloudy. Hope fully they will be done in 10-14 days!

WPA

Thanks Cannabisdog!

Im really liking the blackberry and its SUPER fast. I should have been flushing last watering, so im going to give 6 more days of just water and then give em' a chop!

The Bubba kush and the blueberry look like they are starting to swell up, so it shouldn't be too long after I harvest the blackberries that im chopping more strains as well.

I have been behind in updating pics sorry! I have them on my camera, but i need to finish up my paper that is due tomorrow... ICK!!!

Going to feed a few of the plants to night with all bloom ferts tonight