What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

would u like to c my multi strain,multi Kw?

resingoat, thanks for tuning in :)
surfguy1936, its was written 2 posts above your post, but ill rewrite lol...the system is 5.5x5.5. first shelf is 12" off the ground and 10" rise on the rest of the shelfs, the top shelf is 33" off the ground + 6" of container and medium + 18-22inches of growth. give about 5 feet. but i will be installing a cieling on pullies for maximum reflection from above.
hovah, thanks bro.

well nothing new for now, im working on my veg room at the moment while these whiteberries build up there hormones and soon itll be flip time...

the dutch master zone and penatrator dip i have done for the powerdy mildew has seemed to have slowed down the veg alot, kinda stunted them, but thats what you get for buying clones and not doing the work yourself, a shitty product, wasted time, and more work in the end..

lasting watering before flowering...

lasting watering before flowering...

picture.php
picture.php

they are starting to look better, they are still having some problems but i thinks its cause of the high ph of the zp mix i dipped them all in. they seem to be overferted and defiecent in phosphurous, and my stems are red purple and leaf stems too. im thinking maybe its in the whiteberry genetics.

i installed a 4x4 drain table in the bottom of the stadium, running only 1k per stadium i found the huge fan to be overkill. a 10" oscilating fan is keeping the temps sted around 23-24c. i bring the plants down,water,let drip off and then place them back on the shelves. ill also be adding all my next batch of clones into the bottom of the stadium once they are rooted to use all the light available...

anybody got these fans?

anybody got these fans?

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=10756&pictureid=214760
they are seabreeze corp turboair 14" fans. rated at 11000cfm at 20'.
aparently they are almost silent because thay dont chop throu air like normal fans they suck it thou like a jet turbine motor. they are like 80$ canadian. not too bad. 3 year warrenty. and the stand can let you postition it however. if its under your vertical lamps blowing upwards its a couple inches off the ground. i find would be pretty practical to not blow dirt around everywhere... anyways im thinking about buying a couple if anyones got some info on them it would be very helpful. thanks.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

they are starting to explode with virgour now, ill be adding another shelf around the top of the system vertically above the top shelf. the plants will grow out towards the light anyhoo.. ill be spreading them out a little more after i add the other shelf, and then probly flip the switch.

i have a job interview tomorrow so if i get it ill set the plants into flo depending on what shift i get. more than likly ill be on evenings so ill have the lights 8pm-8am. and do work in the garden when i get home at night.
cant wait to start these off into flowering. its my first run with this strain and im hoping for the extremly frosted white pheno with a poker straight structure.

anyone think that whiteberry can be grown as a bush? i would like to top a batch for clones and at the same time test to see if its better in SOG or if a multiple branch plant does well too.. lower numbers is always fun. less clone work...

this is my genetics, grown at another location

this is my genetics, grown at another location

4k hps hortilux, 8" pots half full of soiless mix. optimum nutrients day 56, harvest in 4-7days. 39 plants. enjoy

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

lookin damn good Canadian. i admire the vert grows. did u say u hand water these girls. thats some time there man much props. what ferts u using.
feep up the good work

thanks surfguy and reefa cheefa,
i was using bc blue magic 3 part chemical ferts, magic blossom, boost, molassis on the vert garden, optimum 2 part on the flat garden and for the 360 stadium ill probly try running cheapest chemical ferts possible. peters, or plant prod. dont know yet for sure, but ill have monster bloom this time i just bought 2.5kg lol. i want to keep it simple this time to see which ferts acually help and which ones are a waste. hence the 20-20-20 and 15-30-15 testing lol.. like the orginal northern farmer he only used peters ferts and had good results, id like to know the minimum cash a good crop of buds costs to grow... ill keep yous updated...

i added a vert shelf

i added a vert shelf

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

my plants got too big too quick, they stretched alot. i added another shelf directly above the top shelf of the stadium. kinda vertical. i figure the top rows of plants will grow down towards the lamp, if i dont add another lamp above and add more shelves vertical also. im thinking of cutting off all the lower shit and to do a nice lollipop stadium like the last grow.

what yall think?

thanks i trim what clones i can the day i switch into flowering and then again a week later.

from what ive heard i wont have too much trimming the plant tends to stay tall and thin..
anyways updates with pics will be only about once a week from now on. i start a new job today and i havent worked in like 6monthes so i imagine ill be burnt after work, ill be taking care of my shit after work and then going home to sleep. i dont think ill be on here as much as i have been but ill keep the updates coming throughout flowering.

*Stealth*

Comparison

Comparison

Love your setup man, thanks for sharing.

If you had as much floor space as you wanted, would you still grow stadium style?

Stay safe

SS

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Made my way over here after reading your last thread. Very informational.
I'm about to go back to vertical on this next run. It is very hard to ignore the benefits.

Good Luck CC, tagged

Latest posts

Latest posts