What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RedEyed Genetics Test Thread ** New Locktite Crosses**

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just popped the seeds of Chem 91' x Locktite and Triangle Kush x Locktite. Just waiting on them to pop up above the soil.

picture.php

This will be a muti-person thread. With at least one more joining me testing these gentics, and possiibly another person joining in. More pics to follow as I and others have them.

scrogrow

Man ya forgot to mention this is a multy national thread!! And we on this project full heartedly!!

Waiting for a pic to upload so I can share

Also my plant turned out to be a female so il kick this off from my side of the pond with a triangle kush x locktite lady

picture.php

Will post the seed selection in the morning and label what's happening with all the bits

Would like to wish everyone a happy new year and a new selection of fire this year

#teamfullofapexpreditors knocking it out the park again!!

Nameste

scrogrow

picture.php

OK so in no particular order

Triangle kush x locktite
Chem 91 x loctite
Sunset sherbert x loctite
Chocolate Thai x locktite
Emerald City cookies x locktite
Blue Magoo x locktite
Magnum pi x locktite

All coming to this thread soon

Hope everyone is cool

mack 10

Veteran
these on test or avalible
the tk x locktight and 91 locktight are right up my street

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
these on test or avalible
the tk x locktight and 91 locktight are right up my street

They are testers Mack. Also all the seeds of TK x LT and Chem 91 x LT have germinated. Just waiting on them to pop up above soil.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Mine are all germinated. I have a couple above soil already. Expecting more above tonight. In my haste I did kill a couple by accident. I knew I should have just left them alone.

Happy Times

Just popped the seeds of Chem 91' x Locktite and Triangle Kush x Locktite. Just waiting on them to pop up above the soil.

View Image

This will be a muti-person thread. With at least one more joining me testing these gentics, and possiibly another person joining in. More pics to follow as I and others have them.

Good luck DTOG! Those two (Triangle, Chem) are the ones I’d be most interested in

Latest posts

Latest posts