What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

seasonal salutaitions

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
seasonal salutations to all our members
I hope this year has brought you good luck and I hope it continues in the new year
I also take this time to remember a good friend being held for helping growers grow
I hope the new year see's him free to get on with his life with his family and not locked up in jail
my wishes this year go out to Gypsy and his family
lets hope we can share a beer soon and stay strong

OP

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Thank you OldPink!

I heartily agree and offered up a prayer this morning to all the folks wrongfully incarcerated because of their love for the plant, cannabis.

There is nothing more wrong than locking someone up and depriving them of their rights simply because some moralizing judgmental figures from the past wanted to control the thoughts and actions of others.

That being said, I am extremely grateful for the freedom and peace I find around me every day... and hope everyone finds some peace and freedom while getting high today and every day!

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you and yours have a lovely xmas pink and a great,safe,2014,,,peace and seasonal regards,,,944s2

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Happy seasonal-holiday of religeous/cultural preference to you all!

:tiphat:

My cannabis life would seem a lot more remote without ICMag

catbuds

Time passes & now we have summer solstice just around the corner! So happy solstice to admins, mods & members (& visitors)! The fast veg growth time for those of us in the US is upon us! A time for camping, parties/cook outs, family reunions & WATCHING THOSE BABIES GROW! Time passes fast, & because we're so busy, harvest time will sneak up on us before we know it. So take time to smell the (cannabis) flowers, & take time to rejuvenate body, mind & soul! Happy Soltice!
- Goddess Bless! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts