What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Burmese Party Cups (Equilibrium)

Hi all, I'm a newcomer to gardening my own medicine, but not to horticulture. Much gratitude is owed here for the welcomes and vast wealth of information and experience.

Some of Equilibrium Seeds' Orange Burmese came my last fall. I have pretty limited space, but was really curious to see what something with a lot of sativa would do. I also wanted to grow all of them at once to see what type of variability came in a seed pack like that. So just for fun I decided to play Willie Nelson's version of beer pong: growing single-stalk main cola plants in party cups. I assumed going in I would get small, difficult-to-manage plants with low yields, and this was simply an experiment in seeing what the F1 heterozygosity had to offer, plus a little taste-test. I was already using the light for other purposes.

The pack had 10 seeds. All ten germinated, with one runt that stayed stalled. In the end, the distribution was four males, five females. They were vegged for only about 5 days after sprouting (at 18/6), before switching to 11/13.

picture.php

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burmese... Limited space...
Hope your up for the challenge of growing jungle varieties. They like to take up some space, ime. It should be fun!

Best of luck with the grow.
I'll be through once in a while to check things out.