What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ISO info: Federation Hawaiian x Cotton Candy

Feb2006er

I was talking to a guy on overgrow and sent him the HSxISS to Oregon. He had shown me pics of his HSxCC and it was frosted like nothing else. He said it tasted like lemon cotton candy from the fair. He was going to send me a cut and overgrow went away. I never saw the guy on here and have always wondered what happened to him and what happened to the strain. Does anyone have any info first hand about the Hawaiian x Cotton Candy?

Ganja 13

Grew the Fed Hawaiian back in the day, absolute top notch !. And I did hear good reports on the Cotton Candy. But can't recall anything on the cross

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I have been searching high snd low for years for any federation stock. Having zero luck. I know of two people who have original cotton candy packs. Both say they will do a repo some day. I sure hope .

Good luck in your search and pm me if you find anything!

Dog Star

Veteran
Am growing now Hawaii Sativa from Federation Seeds that i get thru kind soul..

they grow like clones... good to hear they are great smoke..

Feb2006er

Lester beans I have a pack of Hawaiian Sativa on the way that was made recently on a preservation run. I plan on working this strain as I have searched for 18 years for her again. DM me so I remember to get you some. Dog Star are you making any offspring from them? I always wanted to try the HxCC due to its flavor and frost. I’ll never forget the guys pics. It reminded me of wedding cake or Mac1 frost. Same guy had NL1 and C99 and neither came close. Everything out of that Hawaiian line turned to gold. This round I want to use Durban, TK, Blueberry muffins, piff, Platinum og, and probably kundoz x mazar as takers of the pollen.

xerb

Hi Guys,

I agree Federation produced some incredible stuff.

I have been perpetuating pure Romulan for almost 20 years.

A wide range of tastes and flavors are found in this 100% sativa.

This strain has one of the best highs I have ever experienced.

Would love to find the HS available again, but alas.

I have also been running pure Burmese from VISC since about 1998 and make seeds every few years.

Cedar, mentholated cherry cough drops !!

Both these strains are world class sativas.

I have heard that Cotton Candy and Barney's Sweet Tooth are one and the same.

Hi Guys,

I have also been running pure Burmese from VISC since about 1998 and make seeds every few years.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79410&pictureid=1925549&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I grew visc Burmese x Fn incredible. It was one of my fav all time smoke.

Robney

Feb2006er - are you still running the Hawaiian x ISS? What's she like? I used to get an amazing ISS from time to time, and I would love to track down some seeds that produce something similar!

xerb

Island Sweet Skunk is still available

Island Sweet Skunk is still available

I recently picked up fresh packs of all my favorites - at least the ones still available - just to see if there have been any breeder improvements over the years.

So far I can delightedly say they have DEFINITELY improved !

The same strain from the same breeder, 20 years later, shows marked increase in potency over that of the old seeds.

Selective breeding versus open pollination....

Next Gen Seeds as far as I can tell, will only sell crosses of their top sativas - Romulan and Hawaiian Sativa - but the Island Sweet Skunk is still available. Major Yum!

Robney

Hmm I got a pack of the feminized ISS and it didn't taste the same, was certainly stronger, but not that crazy island exotic candy taste I really enjoyed. Did you find that taste in the phenos you found?

Feb2006er

Hi Guys,

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79410&pictureid=1925549&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

You know nextgen has ROMULAN X HAWAIIAN SATIVA right now.

Fitzera

Federation is back up and running?

Was perusing Vancouver seed bank and came across federation which was added this year. They list big mac, cotton candy, romulan, sweet n sour and Ziggy. This is the first I've heard of federation being back. Anyone have information on this?

Feb2006er

Reply from info@nextgenerationseedcompany.com

🙂 we have a Romulan x Hawaiian Sativa available in regular that we’ve just rereleased after many years. The iss is in the cards but we are always fighting space in the facility to work on new projects. You mentioned cotton candy which brings back so many get memories. Awesome strain that needs a reboot. Thanks for you interest”