What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Side by side grow. 630 CMH vs 1000HPS

eyes

Veteran
nice job, man. What was the length of those tables? Im guessing 16 feet? also, im looking at your plant spacing and venturing to guess 2 ft between plants?

Air conditioning grows always seem to grow nice plants. Seems to keep the environment right on point.

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Hey all I just checked this thread and logged on for the first time in a while. I have done alot of changes to this room and I'm now running 15 630s all together with my other new room. I'm still rocking it out guys. ! Rocking 100s of pounds since this post. The new game changer is the UBV strip lights from California light works. I hang them right next to the 630s and daisy chain them all on a timer. Running about 3 hours during each light cycle the last 2 weeks of flower. 15 minutes intervals every 2 hours. Huge notice in terp and resin production.
I'll be posting more soon and will have a new grow thread. I have never skipped a beat and growing is my life. Happy to see all the comment since I've been gone..