What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pinkleberry

browntrout

Veteran
Very nice looking outdoor strain, hopefully they release seeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
That stuff looks insane!

I wonder if it smokes as good as it looks? I guess so if that’s the pheno they picked...

I just wish the article had more information on the strain.

browntrout

Veteran
That stuff looks insane!

I wonder if it smokes as good as it looks? I guess so if that’s the pheno they picked...

I just wish the article had more information on the strain.

There are other articles out there. Apparently Blackberry or Blackberry Kush that came in seed and was outcrossed to Afgoo or Black DOmina and back crossed or inbred from there. (seen two different stories).

I can attest to BBK genetics working really well outdoors,it makes indoor quality buds in terms of density and appearance. She smokes well too. I'm actually trying to find seed.

Fixed up

There are other articles out there. Apparently Blackberry or Blackberry Kush that came in seed and was outcrossed to Afgoo or Black DOmina and back crossed or inbred from there. (seen two different stories).

I can attest to BBK genetics working really well outdoors,it makes indoor quality buds in terms of density and appearance. She smokes well too. I'm actually trying to find seed.

Ever have any luck?

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
so nobody have tried or have it .,?

looks interessing for OD

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm friends with a chick on Facebook who had a whole warehouse full of Pinkleberry, she wanted $140 for 20 beans - light on the pockets or other wise would of pulled the trigger.. Inbox me @browntrout ;)

MountainManiac

I'm running Pinkleberry right now in the outdoor garden. Had to travel to the far west coast to get seeds. I haven't seen any seed banks that have them, only a very few dispensaries on the west coast that breeder deals with. I ended up with 3 ladies and kept one hardy male. Fingers crossed they turn pink in the high mountain sun.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Pinkleberry?

Who would name a cannabis Hybrid that?If you smoke that,you'll probably get the uncontrollable urge to start singing show tunes,maybe even take up Ballet.

:biggrin:

MountainManiac

Colors starting to show right from the start of flower. Magenta/Pink along with purple calyxes. Grows kind of columnar with a little bushing. The other pheno I have isn't showing pink pistils only purple calyxes.