What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
right? i don't need to be paralyzed by weed,in the past i wanted that,but i'm old and don't actually have a couch so couch lock is out of the picture...
i don't usually get high during the day anymore since i don't like to ride high on the roads,and half the days i have the garden to deal with and no matter that i've mixed nutes a gazillion times i still fuck up when i'm high so i wait until i'm done for the day...if i get high when i'm trimming it takes for freakin' ever since i get micro-obsessed with the trim...or start air-drumming to Rush songs:rtfo:

Yeah! Lucky you, that you don't need to use it other then in a recreational setting.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...rained a bit this morning...another staggering .06 inches...i swear i saw kevin cosner on a catamaran sail by...but probably just a big dumb truck...
errands to run then back home for more trimming...and another harvest tomorrow...
Ah, desert mirage

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🔬🦠 alrighty,just ordered more microbe+,stuff really works,i was just up-potting yesterday and the plants that had been in #1 pots and then had a week in #2 pots had all colonized with roots to the edges and bottom of the pots to the point they were hard to get to break free of the pots.plus using microbe+ along with some verde and a bit of epson's as a foliar seems to be keeping the plants bug free as well as a nice healthy green with a nice shine to the leaves...
and i ordered some small bike parts:D

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Been 3 weeks since the shop estimated 2 weeks on my hubs. Not sure how long it take to machine 2 anodized orange 36 hole hubs but I feel it's been long enough. Shop estimates 2 more weeks and says onyx will not give an exact date. Feeling impatient.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been 3 weeks since the shop estimated 2 weeks on my hubs. Not sure how long it take to machine 2 anodized orange 36 hole hubs but I feel it's been long enough. Shop estimates 2 more weeks and says onyx will not give an exact date. Feeling impatient.
that's what you get for ordering silent hubs! loud hubs save lives! :D
i'm thinking i'll go with industry9 hubs for the new build,expensive for sure,but they are easy to service,and i happen to have a spare freehub body and three sets of hydra hub wheels already so if i want to switch to xd or microspline i have that option...
but i may go with hope pro5 instead since they're 300 bucks cheaper...
the only special order on this build will be the velocity rims in purple ano,only a 30 dollar upcharge...i don't remember the polished rims taking too long for special order...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
D95074AB-1451-43BB-ADF2-C7ADDB999560.jpeg

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
it's always a challenge for me to get in and out without shouting at people,i can only imagine it would be even more frustrating trying to maneuver around people with a bike frame strapped to my backpack

not to mention the odd looks you'd be getting... Because that wouldn't be normal to see at walmart!