What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150 watt Bogglegum SCROG

immortal

I tried to take some pics with the high times centerfold of sweet tooth but they diddnt turn out so good and I had other pics to take.

Here is the trifolate runt. Pics are taken with my Gnome grown poster which I dont hang on my walls as this is an appartment and that would be a security risk. the runt as you can see is now as tall as the shorter of the other two plants.

immortal

Im gonna top the bigger one today. Ill wait till the smaller one catches up the top it as I want the same number of bud sites on them and I intend to use the top for a clone. Gonna go int the fridge till i sex the plants at least , maybe longer casue I have not set up a veg area yet.

immortal

well someone told me I should top both at the same time so I did. I want them to both develop the same. Dont know y I diddnt think of it.

halfbaked

Hey immortal. thought I'd stop by and visit. I heard you complaining that no one came by your thread. Well let me tell you something bub. You got way more visitors than I did. Look at my thread. Man that is by far, the most unsuccesfull thread ever!!!
your plants are looking very nice though, even though you did make a couple of mistakes along the way. Pretty soon :joint: :wink: :smile: I am not putting you down though. I have made plenty of mistakes myself.
What the hell am I talkin about? man I came by to make you feel better and I'm ramblin. Sorry dude forget i was ever here.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Immortal,
we met at Harry's place, thought I'd come by and have a look at your plants mate,
ooooo a trifoliate, I do like them, check my gallery mate. Your getting some nice tight noding going on there, I notice your planning on scrogging but your delaying topping, mate I would have not only topped already but also topped each of those tops. By delaying topping your plants you are gaining height and two growing sites. By topping the height you have gained is the same and you lose the two growing sites so it may seem you are losing but at the next ponit up you have 4 growing sites. this cancels out the loss of your first two but allows you to top again. You dont need bud growing sites at the bottom of your plant (assuming your not using O'Henry's (I think its him) technics of grwing high and then bending them over) so use them for stem sites, thats the beauty, you get to choose.
heres a pic of what I mean mate

The tops come through quickly enough,

Oh Hers my last Tri small, seriosly check my gallery out mate, shes full size in there,

Pitty about the strippers, but then I hear Harry had problems with his, so maybe you got off light. :biglaugh:

immortal

thanks for stoppin by guys. Yeah I do get alot of visitors but no one posts so I get lonely. I did top my plants last night they were 5 and 6 inches now 4 and 5 inches. They are very very bushy except for the trifolate. The trifolate looks to be the sativa pheno. I think ill top the triflote in a day or 2 at the fourth node the others were topped at the 5th.

G

Dang, those Bogglegums have some TIGHT nodes! Nice.. Don't beat yourself up over your mistake, it happens.. Hope all goes well, looks like things are really lookin up

immortal

I wont be beating myself up unless theses three turn out to be males. God forbid. They are growin kinda slow since I topped them. I watered them today with tap water. The two prior waterings have been with pure blend the last one was a double dose.

immortal

Gonna take some pics later so you can see how they look after being topped. They are so bushy right now its unbelievable. I cant wait till they start growing faster.

I think I need to transplant them that may be why they are growing so slow right now. They are in 1 and a half quart pots right now. I wanted to sex them in these pots.

immortal

Ok I got the pics.
Unfortunately I got to shut down my box for 9 hours tomorrow for security purposes. Electricians comming over to fix the fire alarm and nobody will be here. After that I will be switching the light cycle from 24/0 to 18/6 and will continue vegging until I see preflowers on all 3 or 2 weeks which ever comes first. Then I will go to 12/12.

I just topped the trifolate before I took these pictures

immortal

My Babies were not discovered today when they were working on the fire alarm, hurray.

after 8 hours of no light they looked just like I had left them. They are at 18/6 light schedule now till I flower them.

I just topped the trifolate and as soon as the 3 top branches ave hit at least 2 inches or so I will flower. May start flowering as early as sunday. Sunday marks my 30th day of veg.

STAY TUNED THIS THREAD IS GONNA GET STICKY AND SWEET IN A HURRY.

HOPEFULLY I CAN GET SOME STRIPPERS TO POSE WITH MY BEAUTIFUL BUDS

"Hopefully I can get some strippers to pose with my beautiful buds..."

You do mean to use Male strippers for your ladies... correct? Make sure you get one oiled up stud muffin to pose in a Police Uniform. Okies? ha ha ha

Best of success with your grow. *waves bye* Akiko

O

OHenry

Hi immortal :wave:

I'll be followin' this one. SCROG has always intrigued me. Later OH :joint:

immortal

Just need a female now or I gotta start from scratch. Another month veggin seeds is not what I want right now. Ive been waiting a year to grow decent genetics and havin to go another month wouldbreak my poor heart.

Hey Toltecca, Ill make a deal with ya, if all 3 turn out to be sexy ladies, I will strip and pose with em (Imortal nonchalantly crosses his fingers behind his back) :wink: :eek: :biglaugh:

Hey Ohenry, I almost decided to do LST in the past few week but these Boggles are so bushy that topping them worked great. Besides the main stem is so thick id be afraid of snapping them in half. I dont understand why everyone seems to think that scrog is more work than LST. All you do is tuck the shoots under and move to the next hole. Lst is much more involved it seems. :whip:

Thanks everyone for stoppin by hopefully I get some ladies and I do not dissapoint you all. My reputation as a grower is riding on this one. :friends: :canabis: :joint: :chin:

halfbaked

12/12 alright. Buds are coming soon. As bushy as those plants are I wouldn't be surprised if they are all females. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you man. :cool:

tokinjoe

Hey Immortal, I just read all 7 pages. Seems like you've worked and worried your ass off bro! Don't love em too much bro! Just stick to the basics and you'll be fine. Nice tight nodes you have there my friend! Looking good! If you get a chance, visit my thread of my first grow as well. I just topped mine, and they are really starting to bush up nicely. It's my first grow as well. I'm just vegging a few for outdoors, gonna clone for sex on some, the others are femmed big bud x northern lights.I'm primarily an outdoor grower. It is also my first grow indoors. I don't do anything special, just water em, check on em every day. Oh, the name of my thread, First Indoor Grow in the soil growers section. Same as this one I think. Good luck, I'll be checking back in. As for visitors to your thread, don't feel bad bro. I've found if you're not a bigtime grower, these small grower threads don't seem to get a lot of attention but then again, we aren't growing to get attention anyhow. Just keep posting bro, you'll be aight! Good luck.Peace. :canabis: TJ

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Immortal - how'd your screen building project go? My Mother's Finest responded well to the training, they are taking off. I started CO2 injections yesterday, man do they love that shit.

immortal

:joint: :wave: Hey thanks halfbaked. Ill be thrilled if they are all females, unfortunatley I promised Tolteca I would pose naked with em if they were so im a lil worried about that. :biglaugh:

Thanks for stoppin by tokinjoe. Gonna check out your thread in a few.

hey m.steeler my project went well. I used 3/8 inch square lengths of wood and screw eyes to make my screen. Cost under 10 dollars. holes are 2 inches wide. dimensions are 24w 14 1/2d 15 1/2h.

Gonna take a pic of my setup in a few and tomorrow I might take em out for a photo shoot. :friends: