What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150 watt Bogglegum SCROG

Noddy

:smile:

I've been there with the surgery side of things mate, though nowadays if a seed doesnt push through it's shell i sometimes decide to cast it to the depths from which it came if there's enough non-weakling seedlings going for it. It's good to practice on bagseed, my first grow was bagseed and funnily enough, apart from a harvest from a clone a friend sent me, it was my most successful grow (lots of probs since then ya see :wink:). Anyway, best of luck with the new ladies mate,
Noddy

immortal

no thats the flower cab gotta build a veg cab though but that may be a few weeks away. yeah im in a 2 bedroom myself so im tryin to keep it discreet cause neither of my or my gfs families would approve. My parents would probably call the cops on me. Anyways my max height will be 8 inches then i will be flowering 4 Bogglegum plants scrog style. Thanks for stoppin by noddy.

immortal

well they dont come over often and its in the closet in the workout room so i think ill be ok. Im not sure they call the cops on me but they are 100 percent against pot in any way. I just finished cutting my 4 inch exhaust hole with a keyhole saw. Took forever. temps hit 100 degrees so i had to.

on the other hand how long should it take for my lil seedling to open up and turn green it hasnt yet an i think the high temp may have hurt it. It does have a lil green tint to it though.

filimagno

hi immortal...very detailed topic....good luck with these bogglegum and scrog 2..
i got 4 seeds in veg as bogglegum as u, with a very good force and healty leaves.. :canabis: c ya soon....ciao :wave:

immortal

They coddledon or however u say or spell it. the very first set of leaves on my bagseed were stuck together. i dug it up this mornin and it curled up and turned a lil green but thats it now i know why. i probably removed the seed cap too early. kinda broke one of the leaves a lil bit almost broke it off. Oh well they are for practice while i wait on my bogglegums anyway and i will not be flowering them. Definetely wont be messing with the boggles at at just watchin em grow. I paid too much for those to kill em by being overly eager. 75$ coulda got a deal on seedbay yes but i used my cc cause i didnt wanna wait.

Peace and Happy Growing my friends, IMMORTAL

immortal

I dug up the other two bagseed this mornin. one was ready for some nice bright sunshine. Unfortunately the otherones taproot had still not emerged, it had cracked and looked like it may be on it way but i diddnt wanna wait 2 bagseeds is plenty. Stay tuned for pics. This will be the official day 1 for both bagseeds. Would someone please pass me that fuckin blunt, I wanna get stoned over here.

immortal

Well i uncovered most of the boggles one looked the same as when i planted it althought it was the first to show a tap root. Weird huh. Another one looked like it had split in half. there were two tap roots and each looked like it had only one leaf, i covered that one back up. My bagseeds are looking good today with a noticable amount of growth from this mornin. Ill have to take some pics for ya tomorrow after work. My blower still hasnt showed up and the company hasnt returned my emails.

immortal

bagseed day two both are looking good with noticable growth. The boggles are showing their first set of true leaves. I cant really take a good picture of such small plants so im gonna wait a few days before i take some more pics. Killed one boggle today as it had germed but was not growin at all. the one that split looks weak and is smaller than the others and has not yet shown its first set of true leaves. Another boggles first set of leaves wasnt too health but it looks like itll be ok. so out of 7 seeds 6 germed 1 mutant and 4 are really healthy.

immortal

:wave: Yes just what I wanted, absolutely no replies. Oh well I kinda always liked talkin to myself anyways. I was hopin someone would come along and smoke a big fatty with me since I have no smoke and I wont smoke till harvest day. :moon:

Updates on my Cab. Got some thinner wheather striping 3/16 instead of the 7/16 I had already tried. It worked great and now all i have is a few minor adjustments to said weather striping, some caulking around my intakes and exhaust and my cabinet will be completely lightproof. I also picked up an 80 CFM inline duct fan an home depot for 25 bucks for my exhaust since my blower still hasnt arrived. I did however get an email yesturday saying it had been shipped. So i let than fan along with my 7 inch clip fan from walmart run alday and temps were at like 85- 95 when i got home. My thermometer has an in and out temp in is at 95 out 85. y i dont know but my plants looked great and it diddnt seem too hot when i opened the door. I lowered my light to about 6 inches from the plants, they seem to like it.

Updates on plants. BAGSEED both have started their second set of true leaves and look great. BOGGLES have grown noticibly since this mornin. The one that came up with the shriveled leaves is workin on her first set of true leaves which are tiny but healthy. The twins are workin on their first true set also. Im thinking about separating them into separate cups but i may wait till the end of the week and see how they do. :friends:

Pictures are coming shortly.

immortal

you can barely see the twins and the other runt isnt really visible but I posted the pics anyways. Should I separate those twins or what. So what do you guys think of my photograph I got as close as I could in all those pics and my cam was in macromode. If I zoomed in anymore it couldnt focus anyone have pointers on how to get closer. Also no flash was used in these pics. Thanks Guys.

Peace and Happy Growing, IMMORTAL

Sleepy

Veteran
Nice & Clean!!!

Nice & Clean!!!

:joint:
here's that bong, immortal, oh yeah, have some belgian ale, too...Not ALL of it!geesh.

Glug glug... :friends:

oh yeah,
your cab looks great. love how you are keeping it clean!!!

you will have a lot less headaches if you KEEP IT CLEAN!!!
sorry to hear about your blower-it'll come.

now here'e the hard part.........

stop messing with the seedlings!!!!

you know what they say: don't pull it, it'll grow :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

oh well, i amuse myself. what can i say?

keep up the good work & goood luck. :joint:

immortal

:wave: Thanks for stoppin by sleepy. That ale was delicious too bad i drank it all. :friends: I just cleaned my cab today, puttin that fan in i got charcoal everywhere messin with my filter. I would hate to go through all this work and end up with a bunch of dusty buds :confused: I used black nylons over my intake to keep the dust out. Later

immortal

OK i got my blower but its a lil bigger than i expected so im not sure if im gonna use it or not. I killed one on the twins today, I mustve covered it up when i water this mornin so i dug in the soil lookin for it found it and it came right out. Almost put it in a different cup but its so small i didnt really wanna mess with it. the other 1 is growing but its still pretty yellow. the other runt is still pretty small didnt grow as much as the others today but im hopin itll look better by this weekend.

Latest posts

Latest posts