What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
blazeoneup said:
Started mixing the soil today. Got about half way.

The mix I am using is simple. 1 3.8 cf bag of pro mix, 1 2cf bag of miracle grow organic, 1/4 bag of foxfarm ocean forest, 1 cup blood meal 1 cup bone meal 3/4 cup dolomite lime, and 1&1/2 cups of kelp meal. 20% chunky perlite!

How do you like the 5 gal grow bags? I tried them this last round and didn't like them at all. water would go down the sides straight to the bottom. moving them at all was hard without disrupting the soil in some way. doing nursery pots this time.

N

NZjay

what a pimped out controller blaze.
cheers for updating me on the NFU.. keep it coming bro..

im day 1 of 12/12 today in the bunkbed bro... be posting pics later..

take care man, stay safe

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
headiez247 said:
How do you like the 5 gal grow bags? I tried them this last round and didn't like them at all. water would go down the sides straight to the bottom. moving them at all was hard without disrupting the soil in some way. doing nursery pots this time.

I have not used the 5 gal bags but once. The trick with the bags is to pack them tightly.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
indicapimp said:
Nice room Blazeonup, do you have two AC Unit's in your room or is that dark blue a de-humidifier? What type of temps do you get when running 4 1k's.

Its a dehumidifier, There is only 1 ac!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
NZjay said:
what a pimped out controller blaze.
cheers for updating me on the NFU.. keep it coming bro..

im day 1 of 12/12 today in the bunkbed bro... be posting pics later..

take care man, stay safe

Nice I set the 2k soil room back to 12/12 last night as well!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Alright everyone, Over 65% of the clones are rooted and in cups that means the other 35% should be rooted and ready for the cups in the next 2-3 days. Looks like this show will be getting on the road soon.

Here are some pics!

Last edited:

badmf

I don't want to rain on your parade, :badday: but why did you configure the lites to exhaust into each other? The heat from lite one goes to lite two and so on. If you change the set-up to exhaust the lites in tandem into a "Y" or individually it will run much more efficiently. The heat build-up lessens bulb life and won't cool as effectively. Also try to shorten the distance from fan to lite and keep it as straight as possible. Check your hoods for leaks and silcon the imperfections, jmtc. Peace! And good luck! :rasta:

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
These are 8" aircooled hoods, I dont know why you think the method used wont work, But surely I can touch the glass of any of the hoods after they have been running for 3 hrs. They do not get hot like that, Your talking about 747 cfm fan pulling air in a 14 ft straight path! With 8" ducting works like a charm!

Im a clean kinda guy, I dont want no buncha ducting all over the place. Plus there is an ac for cooling any ambient heat that may get into the room!

Last edited:

bigbrokush

Looks like I made it here just in time for the main act. This should be one great grow. 5.5 should be in order, but you never said what the strain was that you were growning.

Geronimo

Oh man that filter is big there should be no smell coming out of that room. Plus looks like I got here just in to also BBK

Budweiser13

What up Blaze1 your shows are the best. Can I ask how loud is that room when the filter is running is this in a residential house can you hear the growroom from within the place? Hope you get shit load weed........... :rasta:

G

guest5703

Oh this looks cool I remember watchin your hydro grow back in the day blaze and I just got so inspired by it all look how far I've come! You have the cleanest setup there and that controller panel is sweeet! Hope all goes well blaze, PEACE

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Well guys al the babies are rooted and in cups all the soil is mixed and in the bags, Im going to give them until this coming friday to root the cups, Then I will transplant them into the bags!

GrassRoots

Nice Blaze! I've always been a lurker in your threads but have never posted. You certainly give growers inspiration and I appreciate your contributions to the site. I hope you have a bountiful harvest off your new room, it looks friggin awesome man!

B

buzzed day

i will never have a setup like your's but i sure can enjoy your's !!! thanks for the show.peace

HOVAH

Blaze.....im thinking bout running 4k this winter, but worried bout light bill, how much is yours 350.00/month?