What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

Odie-O

wow very clean room.this will be 1 to watch.man looks like alot of time,money, and effort going into this.i hope it pay's you back 10fold.cheer's!!

how many plants are you gonna be placing in there at 1 time?

E

EatShitake

Dayyyummm! Woulda totally missed this if it wasn't for NZjay tipping it off.

Once again, another clean-ass setup. K+

I'll just grab a lil :lurk: and hole-up in a corner someplace.

:joint: :joint: :joint:

DonChron

NZjay said:
so pro.... so so pro....

you said it NZjay..I find it hilarious how massive that carbon can is
I fantasize of the day I have a setup of that level,it's like a .50 caliber compared to a .22

C

cobain420

Massive props Blaze, your showing people how it should be done, extremely professional and super clean, love your style...

J

JamesChong

WOW Blaze,

That is one Super Duty grow room. Glad I found this thread. This sure is going to be some ride. Great job on building the room. Very nice and clean. You sure took your time and did it right. Also, spend a few pennies, but I'm sure you will be rewarded in the end.

I saw the post about what you thought on the yield. I'm guessing with this setup. You should haul between 5-10lbs. Depending on the strain and if you have any issues. It's a new setup and might take you some time to get everything dialed in, but I'm sure your going to do well.

I don't know if I missed the strain, but what strain are you running? Great job, and I'll be sticking around for sure. This is going to be one wild grow.
Take care,
BG

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Started mixing the soil today. Got about half way.

The mix I am using is simple. 1 3.8 cf bag of pro mix, 1 2cf bag of miracle grow organic, 1/4 bag of foxfarm ocean forest, 1 cup blood meal 1 cup bone meal 3/4 cup dolomite lime, and 1&1/2 cups of kelp meal. 20% chunky perlite!

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Damn Blaze that is pretty much the perfect grow room. everything is clean organized and looks awesome, ditto on the huge filter bro.

C

cobain420

Hey Blaze,

How much nutrients do you have to add to that soil mix throughout veg and flowering? Looks like it has a nice variety of ingredients.

How are the clones doing, started popping roots?

Let the fun begin! :jump:

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
your hired!!when can ya start?!..lol i wish i had the money for that sick of a set-up. cant wait to see that room filled with buds. amazing job

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
cobain420 said:
Hey Blaze,

How much nutrients do you have to add to that soil mix throughout veg and flowering? Looks like it has a nice variety of ingredients.

How are the clones doing, started popping roots?

Let the fun begin! :jump:

I do not feed anything during the grow, I will veg and flower with plain water from day 1 veg to harvest, No added nutes its all mixed into the soil!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The atmospheric controller showed up today, Mixing the rest of the soil tonight, Soon as the clones are ready its on. Everything is set and ready to roll.

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
Love it>>I need a fan like the one you have above the A/C. Something I can mount to the wall and direct air onto the canopy. What type of fan is that? Great work, very clean. Stayin' tuned.

Nice room Blazeonup, do you have two AC Unit's in your room or is that dark blue a de-humidifier? What type of temps do you get when running 4 1k's.