What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whopper grow in the making

LOVELYJUGS

A tasty little grow started up .

11122007422-1.jpg

360 Power Plants grown with 6 600 Watts HPS bulbs on motor rail moving the lights evenly above the ladies . Just started one week in ! See below...

03557fc0.jpg

What do you think guys ?

Will update as things go on :wave:

Mr Jugs

Last edited:

pico

Veteran
holy shit, 360 seeds? You are a madman.

I see you are using plastic for your trays and the floor to catch water. That stuff really won't cut the mustard as just walking on it you are bound to puncture. Same with the tables, I have done the plastic before but you need to triple it up to be sure. A better option would be to get some pond liner and line your floor/tables with it. I know, too late now, but if you start having leakage problems that is how to fix it.

Looks good though man. Nice and clean. Are you going to be hand watering? Do your tables have drains? I like the wheels on there, I have been wanting to put my tables on wheels for my next grow.

LOVELYJUGS

Thank..........

Thank..........

Ta... Pico for the advice

I have drainage from the trays .and as you see from the photos I have another room ready for when they get bigger ! Cheers for the tip on the pond material ... will probably get it very soon ! Before it's too late :yes:

Your grows are not too bad !! Well done

Another few views of my Ladies below...

Is there enough light ? They are being hand watered at the moment !! correct PH of course ....

Cheers guys

Mr Jugs :rasta:

Dr Seuss

I'm with pure, are they fem? That's going to be a chore if they're not!

Nice room though, what are the dimensions and what do you have for exhaust/temp control?

mark78214

good job jugs i cant to see this grow and you aint playing with that setup dam how do you do it with the electric bill thats alot of lights but its a nice room

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice clean set-up, there, Jugs! That hand watering's gonna get mighty old, tho.

Like to see the elec. off the floor. Hellova big OP, gonna kick ass! :respect:

wow. totally didnt expect this large scale of a grow. nice freakin work though. the guys are right though, hand watering is gonna be a bi@tch with that many girls. weedin out the boys if theyre regular seeds shouldnt be too big a deal. are those the containers your gonna keep them in the whole time? or do you plan on transplanting after preflowers show? lighting should be plenty as you have them on rails. this is freakin awesome. im totally strapped down for this one. hope leo isnt a problem where your at, thats gonna be one stinky ass nursery! good luck jugs, may your ladies prosper!

scruffy

Nice room, as has been said, the floor will do you better with a more durable material when possible. I started out with heavy white shower curtains that I got cases of at auctions. Now I use a white roof membrane that I can source through a contractor friend. I have a cat box with towels in it, saturated with a bleach/water solution to clean your feet before entering the room. Keeps the floor white longer, I usually mop/clean like a fiend after every crop. Of course, my room is a small closet compared to yours.

I can't imagine doing that many plants at once from seed! You should be able to find a pheno you like, though. Well, I could imagine, but only after I can quit my full-time stupid job and work consulting part-time and growing part-time.

Big brass ones, man! :joint: Best wishes your way! Jah Bless!

G

handwatering.....how long does it take to do a full water??

AWESOME GROW! by the way

S

ScrogHog

Good luck. Just curious are these seeds feminized? Anyway this is your chance to find those amazing mothers i bet youll have ever PP pheno known to man. HAHA

Last edited:

Silverhaze

holy shit!! heheheh. im homeless,can i go and live with the girls??(kidding)
Awesome grow man!congrats!
Yeah hand watering will kill ur back!

G

Hi

Nice Grow, how many of the 300 or so plants are you expectng to go to flower and how long veg time.

I only ask because i have done a 6 * 600w grow before and only managed to fit 100 plants ( 6th node flower )

The room is great, looks totally dialed in

Good luck with it

LOVELYJUGS

Looking Tasty At Last Guys

Looking Tasty At Last Guys

Hey Guys

At the moment now there is over 400 Power Plants going :wave: People have been asking if they are female or not ?? I was not going to go down that route of pulling all those shity males out . It's hard enough work as it is doing all of those ****ing pots !! So FEMALE was the choice .... The right one i think??!!

Hand watering was the choice as i have **** all else to do As i am a bum :rasta: Just joking :yes: Temps are fine .Useing a 200 intake ducting pipe and a 400 for the outtake of air . And of course a carbon scrubber will be doing the business .

The second room is being filled now . But not total full as room will be needed for others coming from the other room . Looking good Ladies and Gents :canabis:

A few pics below

Will keep you all tuned in with better pic's as the grow gets bigger and looks worth uploading the photos on this site !! :bigeye:

Good Luck Mr Jugs

Dhor

looking forward to this.. remember to use some fans to blow the plants later brow.. take care and gl

lemonade

Veteran
Nice. So those are FMS PP?

Looks like you put alot of work into setting things up. Can't wait to see those girls in a couple months!

Latest posts

Latest posts