What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Value CBD In Aus?

glue

:gday: Hi, the charlottes web CBD extract says it is 120mg of 'hemp extract' not CBD so I am wondering is it best to order the spray from Dream Market or are one of these locally legally available products better value? Thanks!

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Legal status. With the main ingredient being classified as "industrial hemp", (Farm Bill) Charlotte's Web Oil and other CBD products are legal in all 50 states; (as long as the THC content is <0.3%) as they are dietary supplements.

Knowing the difference between hemp oil and CBD oil. ... Cannabidiol is a natural component of industrial cannabis or hemp. CBD oil is cannabis oil that has a significant content of cannabidiol. It is made from the flowers, leaves and stalks of hemp and not from its seeds like hemp oil.

CBD oil is extracted from the stalks, leaves, and buds of hemp plants and typically, strains are chosen that are known to have higher CBD levels in order to maximize the potency of the end product.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get in contact with Shantibaba of Mr Nice Seeds...

I believe he is a part of the CBD crew and is an Aussie.

T

Teddybrae

OR ... Michael at Yantra Seeds (Which I deduce to be a scion of the Hemp Embassy at Nimbin.)

Latest posts

Latest posts