What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis is a gateway drug

Cannabis is a gateway to getting munchies and eating your whole house.

I can’t tell if this is meant to be serious or not...

The only way Cannabis is a gateway is because some people have to buy it from drug dealers and sometimes those people sell other drugs too and offer them to you. Also, drug education teaches so many false lessons that people think if they lie so much about Cannabis then surely they are lying about everything else. This leads people to try other drugs.

Really, I have found alcohol to be the true gateway drug. There has been many times I have tried other drugs I had no intention of trying while being drunk on alcohol. This being because alcohol lowers inhibitions so much.

insomniac_AU

This isn't serious mate. I'd be shocked if any forum members on here believed the BS spun by governments around the world. I've smoked almost every day for the last 25 years, if it was a gateway to harder drugs I think I would have found out by now. :)

insomniac_AU

I can honestly say if it wasn't for Cannabis I never would have bought a hair straightener. :)
The girl looked at me strangely too because I've got a shaved head. :joint:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well.....I've tried all of those others drugs, and you always comeback to the 'erb/hash every time...cannabis helps you leave them all behind. So its more of a reverse gateway drug to me.

Its been a constant in my life for about 43 years now......and I don't see that changing.

insomniac_AU

Well.....I've tried all of those others drugs, and you always comeback to the 'erb/hash every time...cannabis helps you leave them all behind. So its more of a reverse gateway drug to me.

Its been a constant in my life for about 43 years now......and I don't see that changing.

I have too I'm human and was curious. It's an amazing calming influence in my life. I could easily have seen myself becoming an alcoholic or worse if it wasn't for weed. It's saved me and continues to enrich my life in many ways. I love growing it as much as smoking it. Like you I can't see that ever changing.

Easy7

Veteran
First drug every tried: Tobacco

Second: Beer

Smoked weed but never got high or stoned at any noticeable level. Ate a little white piece of paper that WOW before I felt weed. True what Gypsy said about weed being a good herb to get off other drugs.

insomniac_AU

Cannabis is a gateway to contentment. :tiphat:
It sure is brother. I've smoked it most of my life and I can honestly say the only negatives in my life are caused by prohibition. The need to be secretive and all that BS. I just wish it could be legal worldwide. It's criminal that tobacco and alcohol are legal but weed which is perfectly safe isn't. What a world we live in. SMH

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training

It's a gateway to a higher level of health, both mental and physical. Works for me too. :tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
I have been smoking for 25 years, tried many other drugs. Always came back to weed. The occasional shroom trip. Weed has been a constant positive force in my life.

Latest posts

Latest posts