What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil Haze x (Mulumbimby Madness) x Chem Haze, Nevil the G x Chem Haze Tester's!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Received and was blessed with some hott heat the other day!, thanks again OJD!

Nevil Haze x (Mulumbimby Madness) x Chem Haze! Woah this is my new grail super potent, strongest I've smoked in years.

Nevil the G = (Nevil mango x G13 Haze) x Chem Haze! Haze fiend heaven. Crazy spicy, Columbian and the most exotic haze flavours known to man. Strong 80% Sativa high.

Wow!, these are two really exciting strains!-cannot wait to see what these turn into! They went for a swim a few hours ago!!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Not much crackage yet so I pushed most of them to the bottoms of the cups.

I sent OJD a few, actually a bunch of choices and I lucked out big time, yeah they both sound super amazing.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I sowed them into some cups of seed starting mix and coco yesterday afternoon.

Nevil Mulumbimby Madness x Chem Haze in orange cups.

Nevil the G x Chem Haze in green cups.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
All 7 Nevil the G's up but the dang fricken cat got #3 before I could stop her! RIP Nevil the G x Chem Haze #3!!

The Nevil G's were a day ahead pretty much even though they were started at the same time.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

Note for Nev G and Nev Mulumbimby testers

The Haze phenos cans stretch for 2-3 plus weeks into flower so throw in to 12/12 very early or even from seed if you have height issues

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey bro
Looking good

Note for Nev G and Nev Mulumbimby testers

The Haze phenos cans stretch for 2-3 plus weeks into flower so throw in to 12/12 very early or even from seed if you have height issues

Thanks OJD, thanks for the heads up. Gonna be awesome.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
So I threw another Nevil the G seed down because the cat ate one, also sank two more Nevil Mulumbimby seeds because two never popped the surface.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Filthy , filthy cats ! Lol ! I have like 5-6 , so I know your struggle. 2 winters ago I got some cuts in the mail. A plant in asolo cuo came with them. It wasn't in the best shape. So I left it o the table overnight. Yup , came out in the morning and the cats had ate every single leaf and growth shoot on it. I was so pissed.

Latest posts

Latest posts