What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Thread of WONDERMENT

The Pheonix

sure is frost monster

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Hey DTOG

yes bro i'd describe as earthy with slight musk and sulpher.... hints of lemon and touches of (gas)fuel....

there are a range of evolving smells from Lee Roy

its resin content on the calyx is a joy to see

Peace Bro

Phe

The Pheonix

Some Grape X Church a very good friend bred by accident about 5 or 6 years ago and very happy with them as they all germed after no special attention all these years just an old bag and a couple had been crushed :comfort:

The plants these seeds came from were divine and some of the very best i've ever smoked from the gifts my friend gave me, the quality was of the highest order...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iI have high hopes for these :biggrin:

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Yo DTOG

Its a Marra Kush x Peyote Purps

the peyote is the culprit for the color in them leaves its going darker by the day

Peace

Bro

Phe

The Pheonix

Hey Nickman, Thanks for dropping in Bro

They are not the best in the world but they are all nice and strong with good taste

The MP2 is a work in progress but its definitely going in the right direction

been on this the last few days and its a very very nice flavour bomb when you need some serious terps to unwind after a long day.

picture.php

All the best Bro

Phe

nickman

Veteran
You can reallly see the peyote purple coming through on thatmp2...

I love how it looks with those green stems and purple buds...

Great work phe... did ur make this cross yourself...

The Pheonix

Yes I did Bro

The purple was not really there from seed, this came out from the cuttings of #2. slightly cooler temps on round 2

I want to look deeper into them for the variation... this popped up from only a couple of F1 regs….. I would like to do a full test grow on them later this year

Peace Bro

Phe

The Pheonix

OJD's Chem Cookie #7 x BST Male seeds were made from after a test grow a few year ago (F1)'s

picture.php

about 6 weekish

Peace

Phe

Latest posts

Latest posts