What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scorp1on hideout!

Scorp1on

getting ready for the next run...
I will be testing some new seed...

Kosher kush
purple trainreck
purple afghan kush
champagne kush
granddaddy confidential
humbolt og kush

and some others i cant remember...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I dig the simplicity of your setup and all the nice genetics you have going. That Rainbow Jones looks very tasty. Your soil mix of Pro-Mix HP and shrimp compost looks like it does the job. Which Pure Blend Pro do you use?

Keep up the great work,

-Funk

Scorp1on

I dig the simplicity of your setup and all the nice genetics you have going. That Rainbow Jones looks very tasty. Your soil mix of Pro-Mix HP and shrimp compost looks like it does the job. Which Pure Blend Pro do you use?

Keep up the great work,

-Funk

Thanks
Im using both...

using promix HP but I add some Myke too and a lil bit of chicken manure...and I feed 15ml/gal(low feeding)

Scorp1on

So im stil alive...here's some picture of my modified room, at 10days of flower...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Scorp1on

Here's whats inside my room...
SCROG #1 is 3 x 600w, covering 3ft x 9ft, 9 x rainbow jones, 1 x Big bud, 1 x chocolate mint and 1 x super lemon haze.
SCROG #2 is 3 x 600w, covering 3ft x 8ft, 12 x strawberry cough
SCROG #3 is 2 x 600w, covering 3ft x 5ft, Kosher kush ,1 x purple trainreck, 1 xpurple afghan kush, 1 x champagne kush, 3 x granddaddy confidential, 2 x humbolt og kush, 1 x cookie kush, 1 x GSC, 1 x G13 Skunk...maybe im missing some...this scrog is for testing new strain!!!

Goats

looking good buddy! i see you're running 9 cuts of your rainbow jones keeper. i will watch for more of her for sure.

Scorp1on

looking good buddy! i see you're running 9 cuts of your rainbow jones keeper. i will watch for more of her for sure.

yup, I think its my 3rd or 4th run of rainbow jones, good yeild, good taste and easy to grow, and a perfect daily smoke for me...

Scorp1on

picture.php

Top left corner: strawberry cough
Bottom right corner rainbow jones
picture.php

Same here, mostly rainbow jones
picture.php

Cutting that just rooted, they're cutting from the new strain im trying,

picture.php

More pics soon! peace