What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help figuring this out

unklemike

20160206_163738.jpg

20160206_163745.jpg

20160206_163752.jpg

20160206_163756.jpg Hello. These plants are in sunshine mix 4 amended with worm castings,lime,gypsum , it's been top dressed with gypsum, basalt, soft rock phosphate, kelp meal and sul po mag all in sparing amounts. It is fed vermicompost tea every few weeks. It is watered every 3 to 4 days. Is anyone able to help me diagnose these issues that are occuring. Here are some pics. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited:
C

Collembola

hello,

i think they are burning from too many nutes, although the newer growth is looking better;

i would give them just plain water and then hopefully wait until they grow out of it, which i think they should do

C

Collembola

light stress results in "bleaching" of the leaves (white patches) or the heat from being too close will generally make the leaf margins curl upwards.

also it would generally effect the tops / hot spots above canopy.

the tips curled downwards / margins rolling down, burning and shiny dark green appearance of yours are all indications of over-fertilization.

also he randomly chose a suggested light fixture for you, to go with the random speculation of problem.

imho

Latest posts

Latest posts