What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's lounge

1TokeRedeux

:wave: Guess if the escuse works fer others, I can say I went on a haitus, too. Sure put a time gap in the thread

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=11950&page=1&pp=15

So, 1toke's dual 400 HPS closet grow #6 continues to my last toke.

If stoner memory serves me the last post was April 30, so we lost a month's updates. I'll try to locate pics of that gap.

Picking up from that Sweet SAGE harvest at 30 days, a local member dropped off a few cappuccinos and sour savers that needed a home, another member stoned out Memorial Day with us and we all ate more bbq than we care to admit. We tried to get DevilLock's ass off the couch but he must have caller ID! :pointlaug

BTW, the Sweet SAGE was impressive IMO. Huge nugs, pleasant SAGE toke with just a tad of sweet bite with the first few tokes. 2-3 hour buzz that collapses quickly into nap time. But, to finish at 30 days a fair trade off. Not a keeper but will be fun to watch.

The sativa cabinet (Cab#2, remember?) :pointlaug
Too stoned to be fucked with? Ok - refresher - behind door #2 we have 2 Swt#3 x Johnny Blaze, 2 Swt#3 x SAGE, a Schrom and a Killer Queen. The two pots with shiny stakes are the Sweet SAGE untopped. Ooooops. They have all stopped stretch and nugs are fillin in, not as frosty as I've seen but it's still early, I figure 2 months at least. The most interesting pheno looks like a long main cola of spikey flowers. Light mint green color (could this be a Neville's-Johnny Blaze pheno of legend?) We'll see at harvest.

Continued........(promise)! :pointlaug

G

Hey whats up 1TokeRedeux, your pics are looking sweet...is that plant revegged..cause I have a plant that is revegged and is growing just like that..sorry if i missed something..just asking...PEACE

1TokeRedeux

:wave: All of them in the reveg cabinet are reverting now. 2 stunted runts in the original closet are moms that have been revegged a few times and it shows, gotta keep the cuts down. In the reveg cabinet, front row left are swt#3 and wreck reveggin.

I continued posting and discovered I posted in the intro forum. (blush) :pointlaug :bat: :confused:

Lemme regroup with another bowl of ECSD so generously contributed by a mom before she was revegged........

1TokeRedeux

Here's temps and humidity I been dealin with this month

Temp on the left, RH on the right of the main room and sativa cabinet (78 deg F, 75% RH)

Veg cabinet (Cab#3) on the left (77.2 deg F), original closet on the right, lower right hand corner (75.3 deg F).

Here the Capucinno and Sour Saver are ready to go into flower

Continued...... :woohoo:

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

:wave: Babba - thanks fer the opportunity to grow and smoke the sourD! Friends like the Babbas are a blessing not long forgotten.....

Hey Maj Pothead - thanks fer the props - dumpster divin and DIY can make it happen for anyone. That sativa cabinet is Cab#2, the reveg/hydro cabinet is a clone, then there's the original main flower closet (Cab#1), and the propogation cabinet with heated sprouting greenhouse and bubble cloner.

Good to see everyone drop by, I think I got the Introduction thread straightened out, and moved here to the intended thread.

More as it happens, or when I discover I forgot something to bring y'all to date.

1TokeRedeux

:wave: Good mornin cough! You know me, gotta make everyone comfy with the surroundings so we can get on with the grow show. :chin:

Thanks, admiralcornport- cheap and effective. The bamboo helps with curious prying eyes of 23 grandkids. :woohoo:

Everything can be closed up and it appears to be just grandpa's den. Semi stealth, I guess. Wouldn't fool a cop - but at that point I would be too far gone to worry about what it looks like to LEO. I'm far off the beaten path and a hike from the main house.

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
man your organized, how do you do that?

gotta couple questions about the Mite eradicator.

ill hit ya up later

peace

bonz

Nice 1toke!! your the man !!!!! Its good seeing ya around!! I love the take me to your garden poster!! Keep up the good work!!

narniachronic AKA the former nwODB

2buds

Dang 1toke your humidity is up there bro, keep the fans blowing.
So I feel like I'm playin where's waldo cause I didn't see the onion or am I being a dumb ars as usual.
1toke, got any tips on revegging these things. So far most of mine just turn brown and die? Not real sure why, I've read many a post about revegging but my stuff just dies.
Good to see ya 1toke,2buds

What's in the feedbag tonite ma'an?

Edit: What's in the fish tank with the bubble wrap? Just being nosey :bat:

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

:wave: Bonz at my age ya learn to eliminate as many obstacles and trips as possible. Guess if you lose everything to 3 wives there ain't much baggage left to organize! :pointlaug

Feel free to chew over the Mite Eradicator mix - I'm testing it good on PM. :biglaugh:

Mustard, dam it's good to see ya. Thanks, I'll get the hang of these indicas yet.... I've heard good things on both Cappucinno and Sour Saver. I may have vegged them too long, we'll see how they flower out. Busy lightproofing cabinets and pullin together meet & greets with homies, they kind of sat in the veg closet about a month. :pointlaug

nwODB, been a long time bro - good to see ya still given 'em hell! :woohoo:

Hey 2buds, ten-four on the fans. Each cabinet has dual 8" 6-blade window fans with digitemp controls in the ceiling and near the floor. During the heat of day and when I'm tinkerin in there I like them open, the main closet was designed for closed door. With lights on the closet temp is 2 deg above room temp.

Most of the time growers forget about humidity domes and the part humidity plays in the reveg stage. After my clones are rooted in the bubble cloner I prep beer cups with mix and a pinch of rooting hormone powder before thorough watering, then drop the plant in and pack the mix, finally a good flush-type watering. Then they remain in the heated humidity dome for about a week under weak floros, opening vents every day more and more until they get used to the world. Then they go under floros until they show they wanta flower. I'm testing a theory offered by Babbabud and clipping off any nugs, leaving a many fanleaves as possible. The thinking is the plant can turn its' efforts into reveggin and not worry about flowerin any more.

I think the most important part is light. Less light and force the plant to feed off roots until it recovers enough to get back into the game. Humidity plays a role here too, too much and it gets all it needs through foliar feeding. Not enough and the leaves start dying off as it uses everything from them to stay alive. Once ya find that balance in your grow it will be like ridin a bike.

OKay, okay - I told ya not to ask. The onion. :pointlaug

I got a bet on with a friend over pest control, and am teasing MrsToke after finding sprouting taters and onions under the kitchen sink. She insists that they get the same attention the babies get. :pointlaug

Oh, in the reveg cabinet pic it's behind the left front swt#3. Dark green stalks behind the ganja.

See ya in chat! :woohoo:

Last edited:

1TokeRedeux

:wave: I saw baccas lurkin behind the onion. :joint:

Great to be home bro, see ya in chat after work. Thanks for everything, now let's get to Cedar Point...... :woohoo:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Glad to have you back Toke :smile:
I have noticed that reveggin does take a lot longer the more flowers are on the plant... but there are more tips out of those nugs (once I got seven or eight tips from an inch tall budsite) I love how weird they look when they reveg :pointlaug